Short stores and lore thread

Tell your own story!
Hello everyone. This thread is for short stories, and lore. If your fealing creative and want to wright something related to anything really mega construx or not this is the place to put it. Have fun!

I'm hoping this to be a creative place.... that being said, Make sure to archive everything you do wright on a external cloud or hard drive for back up reasons.

Writing is not a easy task. feel free to ask for tips from anyone here.

I completely agree. Better than anything I could come up with.

TimberWolf646 wrote:I completely agree. Better than anything I could come up with.
Yup!

Communication: General Christin Grant

Sender: Captain Arnold Benedict- Colonial affairs

Greetings General. If you remember earlier, you launched a formal request into the foundation and colonization of Cygna Prime and her sister planets. I have taken the liberty in investigating the subject matter as I myself have found it rather, odd. What I discovered however is alarming and strange. 14 years ago, the UNSC Washington was sent on a deep space expedition in search of new habitable planets for the colonization effort. Its coarse was the Cygna cluster. The Washington’s scans revealed nothing, there was no habitable planets reported in the cluster. There was something else though, the Washington had identified an unknown signal of some sort and command dispatched them to investigate the signal. upon entry into the system the signal was coming from the crew reported some sort of electrical field. As if all of them had lost conciseness there is a small-time hiccup in the ships logs from when they arrived in the system and reported their findings. There report showed that there was an unusual quasar star that was giving off unusual radiation patterns but the signal was a bust at least that’s what they said. Why this is relevant however is because Cygna prime happens to be located where this unknown quasar star supposedly was. This can mean a number of things. One is the massive energy distortion that the crew noted caused problems with the scanners on board the Washington. Another is that the crew on board the vessel was for some reason driven to falsify the recordings of the ships systems to cover up the planets discover. While it is unlikely we cannot rule out the planet and its golden star were not present in the system when the Washington appeared either. This entire endeavor is wired, with so much focus on the planet it is important that I track down the crew stationed aboard the Washington at this time. If you so happen to come across any information regarding this subject please inform me immediately, otherwise ill contact you when I know more myself. Until next time.

3553-02-29

Personal Log: Emily Walker
10-22-3792

?

Personal Log: Emily Walker
10-22-3292

Hello. Um not sure why im writing this. I haven't touched it in 3 years but, after everything thats happened. I wanted to recored my thoughts, wright down so others may know what happened. So hopefully this log will help someone, (the person who finds it i guess) to explain what went wrong and everything that came after it. Ill start at the beginning. before things stopped making sense. Before this nightmare started. Somewhere to begin? First off. My name is Emily Walker, if your reading this that means im dead.........

Once there were three spartans under the order of a haberle general they tried to overturn him but...

(who wants to finish the story?)

Roebuck wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 7:22 pm
Once there were three spartans under the order of a haberle general they tried to overturn him but...

there effects failed, the spartans were sorely under equipped and when Haberle called in ONI it was over. The 27th Blades brought with them a elite special ops team, Raven lead by the Notorious General Blight and his Artificial Ai with all its enhancements. The 3 spartans were branded as traitors with a one million credit bounty placed on each of there heads. Loads of the most elite bounty hunters came to collect. Hunted by ONI, branded traitors to the UNSC unable to sway even the likes of General Grant that they were innocent and that Haberle was the traitor. Any chance at rest, destroyed by the countless bounty hunters tirelessly hounding them, there time was running out but there was hope, they were not alone.....

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 7:54 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 7:22 pm

there effects failed, the spartans were sorely under equipped and when Haberle called in ONI it was over. The 27th Blades brought with them a elite special ops team, Raven lead by the Notorious General Blight and his Artificial Ai with all its enhancements. The 3 spartans were branded as traitors with a one million credit bounty placed on each of there heads. Loads of the most elite bounty hunters came to collect. Hunted by ONI, branded traitors to the UNSC unable to sway even the likes of General Grant that they were innocent and that Haberle was the traitor. Any chance at rest, destroyed by the countless bounty hunters tirelessly hounding them, there time was running out but there was hope, they were not alone.....
An assassin named Clarissa found them and was making them feel like she was going to kill but then joined forces with them to help overthrow leadership. Clarissa got their armor painted and also taught them how to blend into a crowd. While on the run the 3 Spartans discovered her horrible secret. She told the 3 Spartans that Haberle killed her husband and only son. The group kept running until they could find a decent safe house. Their safe house became not so safe when the special ops task force came. Clarissa knew at that moment that it was time to retaliate. The 3 Spartans suited up while escaping the building by jumping off the 3rd floor. They ran and ran until they reached the local military base. They killed anyone in their way whilst running towards the armory. They make it into the armory and gear up. They prepare to hit the door's control panel when...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”