Toy Fair 2017

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
I still can't help feeling disappointed with this year's summer-for-the-states line up for CoD and HALO. We are only getting 6 sets TOTAL that are not figure packs. Almost all of them are small or medium and I personally don't like ANY of the designs save one (the CoD jeep). I have my fingers crossed that MEGA CONSTRUX will learn and next challenge they won't serve undercooked sets. Sorry but that's the nicest way I can put it. I let out my inner Matt Preston HAHA! (He's a food critic)

I, on the other hand, like all of the Call of Duty sets, look forward to most of them (the Urban Copter is a bit lackluster as we have had a chopper like that), and the smaller Destiny sets appeal to me. I rarely touch much of the Halo sets so I am of no opinion there. But an actual female figure I can use, new armaments, new sculpts, and the camp oants in two of the sets, I'm on board. Easy on the wallet with this lineup too.

Elemaster wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 4:27 pm
Easy on the wallet with this lineup too.
That's the problem. Good if you want everything. Bad if you want something big to satisfy your hunger for building. The only big sets are the Cabal Tank and the Sig-Series.

Meh, to each their own. You're entitled to not like them, I am entitled to like them. I'm sure they have a marketing department that knows what they're doing. I myself would like to actually see Beyonders listed. I yearn for civilian sets. But they have twelve lines listed in their Worlds section right now - I'm sure some will get more attention than others periodically. I'm not worried.

Return to “Event Discussion”