Toy Fair 2017

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
CaryMega wrote:Hey charliebucket, don't worry! - There will be more cool things to look forward to in due time :)
Sweet!

ChewyBricks wrote:That Beyond theme MUST become a reality. A futuristic city theme is brilliant and essential to the Mega Construx line. A city theme will tie together all of the other lines. We need civilians, homes, businesses to make our other themes come to life. We need men, females, kids, babies and elderly. Setting it up in the futuristic setting makes the most sense considering that most of your popular lines are set in the future (Halo, Destiny, Star Trek, even some Call of Duty). NEED this. Won't need to resort to other building competitors anymore if this becomes true!
Agreed!

ChewyBricks wrote:That Beyond theme MUST become a reality. A futuristic city theme is brilliant and essential to the Mega Construx line. A city theme will tie together all of the other lines. We need civilians, homes, businesses to make our other themes come to life. We need men, females, kids, babies and elderly. Setting it up in the futuristic setting makes the most sense considering that most of your popular lines are set in the future (Halo, Destiny, Star Trek, even some Call of Duty). NEED this. Won't need to resort to other building competitors anymore if this becomes true!

I'm with you on that!

Those buildings would make for some awesome cityfighting scenes!

Could not have said anything better myself

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Nor I

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Nor I
Nor I

Agreed. These sets need to be a reality. Perhaps CaryMega can tell us some about it.

omegabob wrote:
Agreed. These sets need to be a reality. Perhaps CaryMega can tell us some about it.
Hopefully!

ChewyBricks wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:14 pm
That Beyond theme MUST become a reality. A futuristic city theme is brilliant and essential to the Mega Construx line. A city theme will tie together all of the other lines. We need civilians, homes, businesses to make our other themes come to life. We need men, females, kids, babies and elderly. Setting it up in the futuristic setting makes the most sense considering that most of your popular lines are set in the future (Halo, Destiny, Star Trek, even some Call of Duty). NEED this. Won't need to resort to other building competitors anymore if this becomes true!
I myself am really looking forward to the space themed sets.

Return to “Event Discussion”