Resolve comics forum post

Tell your own story!
Ooh. Mega-marathon. Nice. Gonna put on some epic music and read it.

Well I finally have something comic related to put here :D

Well this normally doesn't happen but I have 3 positions to be filled by gallery MCX forum members. the choices are between the following marines.

Field Medic

Sniper

And the Copper Sargent.

Survivor11 your also if you want it getting a role as my Arctic ODST.

I don't know if I have a spot in this. If not I'll take the field medic.

I mean, snipers are cool :)

Ooh, I'll take the Sergeant!

So probably should mention to look at the MV character lists to see if you have a character already. For example CC you are a member of Apocalypse.

CCBrowning5: The front rear guard, CC brings up the back of most assaults with heavy armor support or his own supporting contingent of ODST troopers. When the going gets rough he might even call in a team of Spartans for a distrac- err assistance

Your also technically a member of the Alternate Atlas-D although that wouldn't stop you from getting this position.
=Spartanz19 post_id=46808 time=1540820974 user_id=457]
Due to some lore involving a crimson scout inspired by you and alot of expiramental cloning thats applicable.
=JoeFilms post_id=46835 time=1540847367 user_id=2747]
You got it.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:19 pm
Well this normally doesn't happen but I have 3 positions to be filled by gallery MCX forum members. the choices are between the following marines.

Field Medic

Sniper

And the Copper Sargent.

Survivor11 your also if you want it getting a role as my Arctic ODST.
I'll take it.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:42 pm
So probably should mention to look at the MV character lists to see if you have a character already. For example CC you are a member of Apocalypse.

CCBrowning5: The front rear guard, CC brings up the back of most assaults with heavy armor support or his own supporting contingent of ODST troopers. When the going gets rough he might even call in a team of Spartans for a distrac- err assistance

Your also technically a member of the Alternate Atlas-D although that wouldn't stop you from getting this position.
=Spartanz19 post_id=46808 time=1540820974 user_id=457]
Due to some lore involving a crimson scout inspired by you and alot of expiramental cloning thats applicable.
=JoeFilms post_id=46835 time=1540847367 user_id=2747]
You got it.
No it's fine. I guess where I took such a long break from the site I sorta forgot. My bad Sabree. The position is somebody else's.

Not to worry CC. Your actually in Antares as is.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”