Resolve comics forum post

Tell your own story!
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:24 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:59 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:01 am

What about Dragons? Some sort of castle from when Elves ruled the world, now turned into a base (I'm making something like that for my series)
Same problem no parts.
They're 10-a-penny on E-Bay, though. So for $100 you could get 2,000 parts + 100 figures + 200 weapons. And the terrain plates are a great alternative for Battle-Scapes.
Ya but I'm moving soon. A bunch of stuff isn't good for that. I already got 2 bases to move.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:30 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:24 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Same problem no parts.
They're 10-a-penny on E-Bay, though. So for $100 you could get 2,000 parts + 100 figures + 200 weapons. And the terrain plates are a great alternative for Battle-Scapes.
Ya but I'm moving soon. A bunch of stuff isn't good for that. I already got 2 bases to move.
Makes sense. Keep it in mind, though. Good luck with your move, bro.

Lol disclaimer its not aliens. (I don't have enough)

Hopefully images will work soon.

Nooo! I'm sure it'll still be kool.

This is a disclaimer, I'm still taking photos and editing them. But similar to Charlie I've been busy as well Lol. And Destiny 2 is going to devour my time now. I'm still working on stuff though!

Good to know.

Looking forward to seeing what else you have in store for us.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:30 am
This is a disclaimer, I'm still taking photos and editing them. But similar to Charlie I've been busy as well Lol. And Destiny 2 is going to devour my time now. I'm still working on stuff though!
That's fine. Yeah Destiny 2 looks awesome. I wish they released it for Mac. I know there's a cheat-like way to get it, I just don't want to break my computer.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:01 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
That's fine. Yeah Destiny 2 looks awesome. I wish they released it for Mac. I know there's a cheat-like way to get it, I just don't want to break my computer.
There is an Xbox app you can get on your computer. I think. It might just be on the new Microsoft computers though. If you get one of those then you can buy the games off the app or have a disc you put into the computer and play Xbox games right off of it. I saw it on one.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:45 am
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:01 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
There is an Xbox app you can get on your computer. I think. It might just be on the new Microsoft computers though. If you get one of those then you can buy the games off the app or have a disc you put into the computer and play Xbox games right off of it. I saw it on one.
Huh. I'll need to look into that.

Any and all post from me will be postponed pending a website error with uploading. I will try a work around with my email and a computer.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”