IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Warhammer 40k heroes

Ultramarine Capt. Titus (Space Marine)

Cadian L.T. Mira (Space Marine)

Librarian Isador (Dawn of War)

Cadian Gen. Sturnn (Dawn of War: Winter Assault)

Inquisitor drogon (Space Marine)

DarthGundam wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:40 am
I have an awesome idea : Army Men sets!!!

Tan, green, blue, red, gray, and purple army men platoon packs.

Vehicles, and helicopters for all the armies.

Army Men bucket sets that would look like the classic army men bucket but with MCX logos and pictures.

The bucket sets would contain 18-20 figures (10 green soldiers and 10 tan soldiers).

Please feel free to add any other army men set ideas.
I really like this idea.

Still want to re-champion my idea for Warriors of History. It can reuse a lot of existing figures in new decos.

Old West Sheriff
Viking
Templar Knight (un-released Call of Duty figure)
Spartan
Native American Chief
Ninja or Samurai

Also offer some small/medium ($20-30) sets to accompany them.

Cowboy and Indians. 2 of each. 2 horses. Terrain such as baseplate, buildable cactus and dead tree. Or teepee. Or a covered wagon as a medium sized set (~$50).

Viking encampment. 4 Vikings. Tent. Firepit.

Jousting Knights. 2 Knights. 2 Horses. Fence. Weapons rack.

Spartans. 4 Spartans. Buildable ruins including pillars.

Feudal Japan. Samurai vs ninjas. 2 of each or 1 Samurai and 3 Ninja. Maybe ninjas could be in a couple of different colors. Can reuse the TMNT weapons.

I would like to see a blind bag that has only Banished / Covenant figures.

Now I know this probably will never happen but, what about a lord of the rings series?
Fellowship of the ring: include all of the fellowship in one set!
LOTR heros: detailed versions of many characters, not just limited to the fellowship!
Rohirrim Encampment. 1 theoden 3-4 riders of Rohan and an ,mounted archer with hoarses and tents for each .
Gondor battlements: 1 Faramir 5 Knights of Gondor with swords, shields and bows and arrows. And a battlement or two.
Orc camp: 1 black rider 3-4 orcs 1 orc archer and one roughly put together battlement
Uruk-hai Army: 1 of the leader who was at the battle of helms deep (forgot his name) 3-4 Uruk-hais 1 torch bearer and a bomb along with a cart and two tents

And now for the big sets.

Battle of pelennor fields: one Minas Tirith build, 1 theoden 1 eowyn (dressed as a rider) 1 witch king and his dragon, 1 denethor 1 Faramir 1 Gandalf (the white )1 Pippin 1Marry 5 knights of Gondor 5 Riders of Rohan 7 orcs 1 orc captain.

Battle of the hornberg: 1 theoden 1 Aragon 1 Legolas 1 Gimli a hornberg build 5 Elvish warriors 6 archers with swords 5 riders 8 Uruk-hai 2 torch bearer and a cart with a bomb inside and 1 of the leader who was at the battle of helms deep (forgot his name)

You can have theses along with a few others like say a pirate ship showdown and a set with an elephant in it and one called a Rohirrim skirmish with a whole bunch of Uruk-hai and civilians and stuff, anyways it would be awesome.

ww1 sets

troop builders of all the armies
and 790 piece sets that are modular and would allow builders to make their own trench systems(both Allied and German).

Ashtalon wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:10 pm
Still want to re-champion my idea for Warriors of History. It can reuse a lot of existing figures in new decos.
I concur. "Warriors of History" would be amazing. The Assassin's Creed lineup would be equivalent. It's too bad it was discontinued.

I like the other suggestion for a LOTR lineup. Although, expanding the game of thrones lineup is much needed. We need battle packs of each of the 7 kingdoms.

Another idea is to explore a crossover relationship with "Magic the Gathering." You could package figures and sets with corresponding Magic cards. This could create opportunities for people to build/play and also use those same characters/creatures in a trading card game (physical and digital cards).

Skrobes wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:52 am
Ashtalon wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:10 pm
I concur. "Warriors of History" would be amazing. The Assassin's Creed lineup would be equivalent. It's too bad it was discontinued.

I like the other suggestion for a LOTR lineup. Although, expanding the game of thrones lineup is much needed. We need battle packs of each of the 7 kingdoms.

Another idea is to explore a crossover relationship with "Magic the Gathering." You could package figures and sets with corresponding Magic cards. This could create opportunities for people to build/play and also use those same characters/creatures in a trading card game (physical and digital cards).
I like the magic the gathering idea, but wouldn't it be cool if they made a D&D line? they could make customizer packs to make your own heroes along with battle packs for some of the D&D stuff, like generic knights and or cannon creatures and stuff, and each set could come with a dice or two along with a booklet on how the game works or something that matches the theme of the set

Wetwork, I like it. I like the fact it helps bring your characters to life. It's a win-win for both brands

Skrobes wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:04 pm
Wetwork, I like it. I like the fact it helps bring your characters to life. It's a win-win for both brands
And what if each fig came with a highly detailed circle shaped stand? like you would see on Warhammer mini figs from board games. they could have whole packs worth of these stands to represent all the different types of terrain

Classic doom / modern doom, Duke Nukem, Gorden Freeman, the action video games hero line!

Also, with your success of C.o.D. line, and He-Man, it's only natural you do GI Joe! It's just mixing the two together... Vehicles and figures and play sets! And you will have locked down the 80's action figure market and my child hood!

Return to “General discussion”