IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I have an idea for some sets.

1. a new and improved sabre launch pad. basically the same set, but with updated figures and parts.

2. A new spade. not much besides the spade from a couple of years ago but comes with a member of noble team.

3. a new falcon. we have not had one for the past 7 years i think. its about time to get a new one.

4. A blind bag series with halo reach armor .

it plays on a reach theme

My recommendation is 1) bring back assassin's creed and 2) expand the Game of Thrones line.

Assassin's Creed - I felt like the line was about to hit their stride with their templar knights and their character heads are by far the best of any line. Romans and viking themed sets would be nice. I loved the viking ship and characters, but we need more!

Game of Thrones - Simply put, we need troop packs for each of the 7 kingdoms.

Thanks!

It would be something of a surprise for the community to launch new halo pod sets, whether they are from the convention or the floods. Could be something new.

I believe warframe would make for an awesome mega construx line. There are lots of cool characters to make awesome figures, and awesome environments, and structures for various sets

I would love to see sets an Minifigures from overwatch.
But I dont now if [competitor] has still the licence! : /

John Carter from Mars would be great too. Would be awesome Sets and miniactionfigures. : D
Or Conan! : )

I have an awesome idea : Army Men sets!!!

Tan, green, blue, red, gray, and purple army men platoon packs.

Vehicles, and helicopters for all the armies.

Army Men bucket sets that would look like the classic army men bucket but with MCX logos and pictures.

The bucket sets would contain 18-20 figures (10 green soldiers and 10 tan soldiers).

Please feel free to add any other army men set ideas.

WE NEED NEW ODST AND COVENANT DROP PODS! The last time we got them was back in 2019. TWO YEARS AGO! they sell for ridiculously expensive prices on eBay and Amazon.

It would be nice if we got the halo 3:ODST drop pods but like the newer halo 4/5 ones. And covenant ones.

the price would be $10 USD and come with one ODST or Covenant figure ( for covenant drop pods) and one or two weapons.

Its not much but it would make a lot of people happy since Odsts are not being made in the past year.

This is my suggestion.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:08 pm
WE NEED NEW ODST AND COVENANT DROP PODS! The last time we got them was back in 2019. TWO YEARS AGO! they sell for ridiculously expensive prices on eBay and Amazon.

It would be nice if we got the halo 3:ODST drop pods but like the newer halo 4/5 ones. And covenant ones.

the price would be $10 USD and come with one ODST or Covenant figure ( for covenant drop pods) and one or two weapons.

Its not much but it would make a lot of people happy since Odsts are not being made in the past year.

This is my suggestion.
y e s

Warhammer 40k sets

Cadian Assault troops
6x cadian shock troops with laspistol ,1x Chainsword and 5x lasguns.

Leman-Russ tank with 1x pilot and 2x cadian shock troops.

I would love to see a elder scrolls line. More likely the skyrim series. It would sell great, honestly would buy all of them. If it were to be made then it’d have to be very customizable, each race should be made, all armor and weapons, have sets for unique daedric artifacts, even have dragons such as alduin. It wpuld be loved by very many

Return to “General discussion”