DB's Mini Series.

Tell your own story!
Hmm I honestly don't watch a lot of general gaming channels. The most prevalent one I watch is ryukar who does Mario games.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:00 pm
Hmm I honestly don't watch a lot of general gaming channels. The most prevalent one I watch is ryukar who does Mario games.
Yeah same. I used to watch quite a bit of StarCraft eSports way back when, but nowadays I just don't watch gaming videos.

Just wanted to let you know, awesome comic series you were doing! (Idk if your still doing them) :-)

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:28 am
Just wanted to let you know, awesome comic series you were doing! (Idk if your still doing them) :-)
Thanks, It's been awhile since i've done anything, I'm just trying to a new camera so the SD card will fit in my computer. I'm gonna have to find a way around that.

DBMAN1 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:35 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thanks, It's been awhile since i've done anything, I'm just trying to a new camera so the SD card will fit in my computer. I'm gonna have to find a way around that.
hmm, I hope you figure it out, you make awesome posts! :-)

DBMAN1 wrote:
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
You could try a card reader that plugs into a usb port

Roebuck wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:13 pm
DBMAN1 wrote:
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
You could try a card reader that plugs into a usb port
Hhmm... I'll see if I can find one somewhere. Thanks!

Dead Forum Revival!!! Hey Guys! Ive been absent for a while ,sorry! Lifes been busy with school lately, but im hoping to get back to posting soon! Good to see you guys here still!

Anyone else remember when we were all freaking out because Mega was changing from Bloks to Construx... Haha Fun times.....

DBMAN1 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:41 pm
Anyone else remember when we were all freaking out because Mega was changing from Bloks to Construx... Haha Fun times.....

My account didn’t exist then...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”