DB's Mini Series.

Tell your own story!
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:27 pm
Happy D-B-DAY
Ah ha. Puns.

Hey guys Right now I'm on Vaca. So don't have to much fun without me!

DBMAN1 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:27 pm
What, us having fun without you? Your on Vacation your the one (and whoever else you brought with you if you did) who's supposed to have fun without us!

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:43 pm
DBMAN1 wrote:
What, us having fun without you? Your on Vacation your the one (and whoever else you brought with you if you did) who's supposed to have fun without us!
LOL True, I'm at the beach with a life long friend. But here is where I find most my fun.

DBMAN1 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:59 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:43 pm
DBMAN1 wrote:
LOL True, I'm at the beach with a life long friend. But here is where I find most my fun.
Cool!

OMG GUY'S MATPAT (Gametheory) HAD HIS BABY!!!! On the same day as my little Brother! So it'll be easy to remember!

DBMAN1 wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:15 pm
OMG GUY'S MATPAT (Gametheory) HAD HIS BABY!!!! On the same day as my little Brother! So it'll be easy to remember!
Sorry, I don't really watch GameTheory's videos, I watch TDBarret, ItsFunneh and her siblings (she plays Roblox and Minecraft mainly, but she plays other games) and YoBoy Pizza, that's about it, oh and LostNUnbound and him missing shots in basketball, he makes fun of his own mistakes too, he does basketball against other YouTubers, and Basketball players too, he goes to games, and does NBA 2K, but a watch GameTheory's videos at times, not as often as other YouTubers.

But cool glad your happy about it!

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:14 am
DBMAN1 wrote:
Sorry, I don't really watch GameTheory's videos, I watch TDBarret, ItsFunneh and her siblings (she plays Roblox and Minecraft mainly, but she plays other games) and YoBoy Pizza, that's about it, oh and LostNUnbound and him missing shots in basketball, he makes fun of his own mistakes too, he does basketball against other YouTubers, and Basketball players too, he goes to games, and does NBA 2K, but a watch GameTheory's videos at times, not as often as other YouTubers.

Yeah I'm PUMPED! Most Youtubers I watch are: Markiplier, Jacksepticeye (Shocker) Peanut Butter Gamer, he does a bunch of Legend Of Zelda stuff, Suddenly Oranges, He does a bunch of HALO and Bionicle (L3g0),
and sovietwomble. He's fun. and Studio C By far some of the funniest, cleanest stuff you can watch on youtube. and Of course GameTheory.

DBMAN1 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:27 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
DBMAN1 wrote:

Yeah I'm PUMPED! Most Youtubers I watch are: Markiplier, Jacksepticeye (Shocker) Peanut Butter Gamer, he does a bunch of Legend Of Zelda stuff, Suddenly Oranges, He does a bunch of HALO and Bionicle (L3g0),
and sovietwomble. He's fun. and Studio C By far some of the funniest, cleanest stuff you can watch on youtube. and Of course GameTheory.
ItsFunneh and TDBarret are also kid friendly, plus TD tells you life advice and what happened in his past and stuff, surprisingly I found out most Canadian YouTubers (like TD and Funneh) are kid friendly.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:06 pm
DBMAN1 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:27 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:

ItsFunneh and TDBarret are also kid friendly, plus TD tells you life advice and what happened in his past and stuff, surprisingly I found out most Canadian YouTubers (like TD and Funneh) are kid friendly.
Nice.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”