UG (MUG/ UNMC)

Tell your own story!
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:13 pm
SpartanRed527 wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:44 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:15 am

You literally cannot get an entire site to submit to your new UN. If you get all of the "children" to submit, then you still have all the other builders who don't get into the "drama," as well as the vets.
True but we can abuse the children and declare war then control the VETS AND THE OTHERSSSS
Good luck.
i agree with ceta on that one. you cant control the older members

SpartanRed527 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:37 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:14 am
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:50 pm
I'm going to be blunt: Geo will never agree to anything. He will not change. He's decided he's above our rules, and that will that's that. As I've said so many times over the past few months, the only way to "beat" him is not to play. Don't post about his war, don't make alliances, don't reply to his posts, don't @ him. Just ignore him, no matter what he says or does.
yeah, but its worth a shot if we get everyone else to agree to this
Also it doesn’t have to against geo just if a user falls out of line
I'm going to quote Nato on this since what he has to say is something users should really take into consideration. You're all putting fuel into the fire that is Geo getting a rise out of users. Geo is the type of person who enjoys the negative attention, he wants people to be annoyed at him. If you starve him of the attention by, like Nato is saying, ignoring him and what he has to post entirely, then he'll no longer be a problem

And overall I have to just disagree with the idea of making a 'peace keeping' group for the gallery. This is just a website where people can share what they want. We shouldn't have to police ourselves in case someone 'falls out of line' and we don't have to fight each other. We can just do what we love and post pictures of whatever we want.

mrjustin412 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:33 pm
SpartanRed527 wrote:
Bmatt123 wrote:

I'm going to quote Nato on this since what he has to say is something users should really take into consideration. You're all putting fuel into the fire that is Geo getting a rise out of users. Geo is the type of person who enjoys the negative attention, he wants people to be annoyed at him. If you starve him of the attention by, like Nato is saying, ignoring him and what he has to post entirely, then he'll no longer be a problem

And overall I have to just disagree with the idea of making a 'peace keeping' group for the gallery. This is just a website where people can share what they want. We shouldn't have to police ourselves in case someone 'falls out of line' and we don't have to fight each other. We can just do what we love and post pictures of whatever we want.
I Agree Kinda at Least its True Geo is only Continuing this war for Attention,
But we should do something about this Discourage Geo so he will Realize he can't Stop us and he will Stop Best Case Scenario He Leaves the Website
No War No Problems,

mrjustin412 wrote:
SpartanRed527 wrote:
Bmatt123 wrote:

JUSTIN! You're still here?

How the heck are you man? It's been forever!

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:01 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
SpartanRed527 wrote:

He's been posting again!

JoeFilms wrote:
mrjustin412 wrote:
SpartanRed527 wrote:

Hey Joe! Yea, still here, recently got back into the gallery since I finally have some free time from college. I'm doing really well though! Been having a hard time getting a hold of new Mega Construx sets due to distribution in my area but otherwise, things are going well!

Everyone I will Refrain from this War until Further Notice it is just Getting too Chaotic and its Too Much

mrjustin412 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:07 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
mrjustin412 wrote:

Hey Joe! Yea, still here, recently got back into the gallery since I finally have some free time from college. I'm doing really well though! Been having a hard time getting a hold of new Mega Construx sets due to distribution in my area but otherwise, things are going well!
You two know each other! Joe!? What?

rsjones76 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:59 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:07 pm
JoeFilms wrote:

You two know each other! Joe!? What?
Well of course, we were both really active a long time ago. Everyone knows each other on this website.

hey Rsjones. i would suggest reading z19 discussion room, the derailed thread, bush meeting rooom, shrub industries, and wasteland from page one to get the history of the site. then you will see what justin is saying.

also justin has been here at least 15 times longer than you have so give him some respect please :)

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”