leaks

Got a question? Ask it here!
hey mega I was wondering if you can just post pics fo leaks if you find them. For instance in August of this year I found the instructions for the halo universe blind bag series and I didn't want to post them just in case it was something mega didn't want shared. so mega or gallery / forum members please let me know

Generally speaking, leaks are frowned upon. Until a set is revealed by Mega here on the Gallery, or on one of their official social media pages, it's future is dubious at best.

There's been a number of sets leaked over the years that ultimately never got made, which has led to people getting angry at Mega for "false advertising" when, in fact, Mega had never officially announced the set to begin with.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:25 pm
Generally speaking, leaks are frowned upon. Until a set is revealed by Mega here on the Gallery, or on one of their official social media pages, it's future is dubious at best.

There's been a number of sets leaked over the years that ultimately never got made, which has led to people getting angry at Mega for "false advertising" when, in fact, Mega had never officially announced the set to begin with.
Ok thanks nato

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”