I need help as to figuring out what set/series this is from

Got a question? Ask it here!
So I have this halo figure, and my friend saw it and really liked it, and they wanted to know what set it is from, but thing is, I don't have a single clue what this is. The figure is a 1 inch tall red Spartan that appears to be running, and holding a pistol. The figure is also completely immobile, so it's not a standard Mega Bloks figure. On the bottom of the plate it is standing on has "mega bloks" printed on it. Please help me in figuring this out. Thanks!

McLobsterMan wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:48 am
So I have this halo figure, and my friend saw it and really liked it, and they wanted to know what set it is from, but thing is, I don't have a single clue what this is. The figure is a 1 inch tall red Spartan that appears to be running, and holding a pistol. The figure is also completely immobile, so it's not a standard Mega Bloks figure. On the bottom of the plate it is standing on has "mega bloks" printed on it. Please help me in figuring this out. Thanks!
Sounds like one of those metal figures from the early 2010s.

I looked up the metal series, and that definitely seems to be the correct thing, my figure matches one of the figures in the set. Thanks!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”