GVN33 "Master Chief Helmet" in EU?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Dear Mega Construx Team,

I really like your GVN33 "Master Chief Helmet" but unfortunately it is not currently available in Europe.
Are there any plans to distribute it in europe?
If yes: in which time frame can we expect it?

Really? Actually i would not count for a EU release. Mega Construx has distribution problems, while Mattel distributes the kits with some rules makes it unprofitable to order only the Mega Construx stuff ( you have to buy other Mattel toys aswell).
I also find it funny hat ppl think Mega Construx will release the single figures at a later date in the EU.
Nope, i dont know why thouse wont show up if it the retailers or Mattel, but you best bet is look where you can import the stuff you want and dont buy at release. Wait for a discounted price.
However figures you actually can buy at release, thouse only go up in price.

Thank you for the answer. I didn't know anything about the background of why Mega Construx sets have such poor availability on the EU market. This is very interesting, although unfortunate.
I bought 2 Pokemon sets for my son and was delighted with the building techniques and quality.
Me and many others would be very happy to see more Mega Construx sets in the EU.

Yeah i really like most stuff MC does. Actually i only buy the Masters, Game of Thrones and Hot Wheels lines and some hero figures.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”