New MotU Series?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Will there be a new MotU-Serie with new Minifigs this Year? If yes, which charakters will be included?

Today its impossible to get Charakters like Teela or Evil Lyn under 25 Euro in EU.

The Wave 3 should be with Trap-jaw, Man-e-Faces, Roboto, Scareglow and Tri-Klops variant.

Well dont know i did import the Wave2 figures ( Teela, Evil-Lyn, Fisto, Stinkor and BA Faker) in a set at 30€ total cost. Did the same with wave 1.

Prices are so high because of shipping, import and Ebay/paypal fees plus a little profit for the seller.
The demand is high so ppl pay high prices.

On a side note its still posible to buy a whole Wave 2 Set at 60-70€ and then every figure cost 12-14€.
Maybe you should search better.

AndiBcool wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:59 pm
The Wave 3 should be with Trap-jaw, Man-e-Faces, Roboto, Scareglow and Tri-Klops variant.

Well dont know i did import the Wave2 figures ( Teela, Evil-Lyn, Fisto, Stinkor and BA Faker) in a set at 30€ total cost. Did the same with wave 1.

Prices are so high because of shipping, import and Ebay/paypal fees plus a little profit for the seller.
The demand is high so ppl pay high prices.

On a side note its still posible to buy a whole Wave 2 Set at 60-70€ and then every figure cost 12-14€.
Maybe you should search better.
In which country you are living?

Im from Austria and here it will cost 25 to 100 euros. I want Stinkor and Mossman and one of them costs 50 Euro. I dont want pay such prices. : /
I have buyed Evil Lyn and Teela for 25 each, that ist the maximum Im willing to pay.

I hope Amazon will sell not only the sets but the Actionfigures too.

Looks like my post got deleted.

I live in Germany, importing the figures is the only way to get them.
I would not count that MC rereleases the figures in Europe, its more buy now or miss out.
Figures only go up in price.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”