Castle Grayskull and other questions

Got a question? Ask it here!
Having just rediscovered Mega brands after decades of not paying much attention, and getting into the He-man sets, I'm incredibly disappointed that I missed out on Castle Grayskull. Is there any hopes for a rerelease of the set or a slightly altered version?

Would also love some more TMNT stuff, looking at the older sets some of those were pretty awesome and I just got all 4 comic turtles with nothing for them to go with.

And lastly, I know it's been constantly mentioned, but Thundercats would go amazingly well with both He-man and TMNT and would be a great addition to the Mega Construx line up. Also curious if the He-man stuff is going to bring in She-Ra characters and sets as well.

You can still buy Castle Grayskull, but you might have to import them from Europe.
Prices are around 234 US$ plus shipping plus 65$ shipping.
Then some ppl want i tiny profit or there are fees to pay for selling that would increase the price.

All i can tell i did import a Mega Bloks Enterprice last year with all extra costs shipping & customs for around 180€.
The last auction here was end price 545€, so better try to buy Grayskull now while stock lasts or face even higher prices later.

Looks like you can buy it at amazon dot com for 399 Dollar!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”