Dang, another ghost town

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Sargentvik wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:00 am
Playah wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:35 pm
Sargentvik wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:25 pm

Lol idk what happened. Is it weird that the best part of my day is speaking with you guys?
Awwwww, thats nice! I like talking to you too Sargent. Cheers
So..... just to clarify, I know how to spell sergeant. Ive had this as my username in everything for years.
nostalgia

Sargentvik wrote:
Playah wrote:
Sargentvik wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:25 pm

Lol idk what happened. Is it weird that the best part of my day is speaking with you guys?
So..... just to clarify, I know how to spell sergeant. Ive had this as my username in everything for years.
Oh no, I've been spelling it all wrong. I'm sorry. Forgive me please. Cheers

Playah wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:41 pm
Sargentvik wrote:
Playah wrote:

It's good! Its definitely something that's easy to mistake.

Sargentvik wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:51 pm
Playah wrote:
Sargentvik wrote:

What's your gamertag Sargentvik? I'd love to play with you! Cheers

I'm really not that good at halo multiplayer but I'll try if that's okay with you if you want to play with a bad player. (Or should I say bad Playah) thanks. Cheers

Playah wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:00 pm
Sargentvik wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:51 pm
Playah wrote:

What's your gamertag Sargentvik? I'd love to play with you! Cheers
It's the exact same as it is on here.

Playah wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:07 pm
I'm really not that good at halo multiplayer but I'll try if that's okay with you if you want to play with a bad player. (Or should I say bad Playah) thanks. Cheers
Of course I want to play with you! I'm only good at reach anyways... but, there are some things. 1. I only play on weekends, on Friday nights, and in the morning every day from 5:15 to 6:00. And I also do not voice chat. Sorry if it seems strict. Thanks

Sargentvik wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:41 pm
Playah wrote:
Of course I want to play with you! I'm only good at reach anyways... but, there are some things. 1. I only play on weekends, on Friday nights, and in the morning every day from 5:15 to 6:00. And I also do not voice chat. Sorry if it seems strict. Thanks
It's not strict, whatever works for you man! Don't worry about voice chat either. I'll be adding you! Cheers

Sargentvik wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:41 pm
Playah wrote:
Is spaced like "sargent vik" ?

Return to “Event Discussion”