Community Spotlight: Brickman117

General news and information related to Mega Construx
kingcastlesieger wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:02 pm
I also agree he would be a good pick. I think that 81Ceta_Deta would be cool because he's a super nice guy.
I think Ceta or CANiNYC or Tom or Spartanz19 would be a very good decision, Ceta has been around for a while and they are always nice to new people and always is nice to everyone, they also have amazing skill with photography and they are always open to critisism. CANiNYC is one of the best photographers on this site and they are always respond to comments with respect. Tom is a great model to other users to always be nice to people and be helpful, he is really helpful and although I haven't interacted with him much, he is a great role model. Spartanz19 has always been super helpful to me, always helping me and other users, a veteran definately. Their photography is so good and is always getting better. Not to mention their story telling abilities. These four are probably my favorite people on this site. Hope this will help you make your decision. Cheers

TacticalSponge would be another great one to feature. They do a lot of fantastic photos and customs.

Community Team
Yes, yes. Very good suggestions. Thanks, everyone.

Yan_MCX wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:54 pm
Yes, yes. Very good suggestions. Thanks, everyone.
Z19

Thank you so much for all the love in this thread guys - reading it and seeing my name has made my day. Thankful we have a great place to share our love for these toys. :)

I think @CANiNYC, @81Ceta_Deta, @WhoThCares and @DemarcationMedia come to my mind - as well as @Spiteful117 and @GCustomsCreations!

Return to “General discussion”