Has anyone else noticed MCX figures colors are too mute!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
So if anything has to do with military, it's based off of green army men?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:36 am
Wait... Aren't green army men based off the MILITARY? also i would like to clairify that these are toys that do not reflect off the real world( unless cod which is based off it) everything else is off of videogame events that will never happen. Please stop critisizing a toy company when you should have your uncle talk to the actual game developers. when the toy company is trying its best to make new ideas to satisfy the crowd and not just one person. i am sorry if this seemed rude and mean, i was just trying to make a point.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:33 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Wait... Aren't green army men based off the MILITARY? also i would like to clairify that these are toys that do not reflect off the real world( unless cod which is based off it) everything else is off of videogame events that will never happen. Please stop critisizing a toy company when you should have your uncle talk to the actual game developers. when the toy company is trying its best to make new ideas to satisfy the crowd and not just one person. i am sorry if this seemed rude and mean, i was just trying to make a point.
Thanks for defending me, but you never have to come to my aid i can hold my own, you are correct though...... i would like it if you were able to keep your account.....

Spartanz19 wrote:
No, but you're entitled to your opinion, im just trying to give new ideas....

hey sorry for going ham on you. i just got a little angry. also what are the dots on your quote to me? i was very confused to a sentence with random dots in it.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:50 am
hey sorry for going ham on you. i just got a little angry. also what are the dots on your quote to me? i was very confused to a sentence with random dots in it.
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but let me take the hard hits....

Slappy wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:26 am
Sargentvik wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:58 pm
Slappy wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:42 am

Actually, i disagree i think its a hybrid, its micro action figure with army guy aesthetics, if that isn't army men then i dunno
Green army men, (I'm assuming you mean green army men) are immobile and are not for brick stuff. I'd say megaconstrux figures are more l.e.g.o. g.i. joe
That's misleading, and fickle; they are styled after them.
What!? One. Do you know what fickle means? Two I'm not gonna be polite anymore, they are clearly not based off of green army men! Army men= unposable, all green. Megaconstrux= VERY posable, not just green fit with other major brick brands. Do you get it now slappy?

Why are we all arguing and getting mad at each other again? Just because you want something doesnt mean everything else that is not like that is terrible. It also doesn't mean you have to be rude to other people about it. Can we all just get along? Please

WWIIboy wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:42 am
Why are we all arguing and getting mad at each other again? Just because you want something doesnt mean everything else that is not like that is terrible. It also doesn't mean you have to be rude to other people about it. Can we all just get along? Please
I agree, friend, i agree we all belong here......

Guys please calm down! i am tired about this subject. We can all have our opinions

Return to “General discussion”