Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!

see if the mods would let that through. Ha Ha.

Okay, chapters 34 and 35 just went up in the gallery, but for reasons quite beyond my comprehension, part 33 hasn't.

I'm honestly not sure what was wrong with it, so I've just gone through and changed a couple of things, and hopefully it'll work this time around.

Alright, looks like it worked this time. Chapter 33 is now up.

Cool read them before i left for youth group didn't say much beforehand.

Sorry it's been a little while since I lasted post; been waiting for a few final figures to arrive in the mail. But chapters 51 through to 53 are now up.

I've seen a few comments recently asking when I'm going to upload some more Crossfire, so I figured I ought to post an answer here, where everyone can see it.

I'm not going to upload anything else until the current issue with the gallery has been resolved. There's no point to me uploading anything new if you guys can't see it.

NatoGreavesy wrote:I've seen a few comments recently asking when I'm going to upload some more Crossfire, so I figured I ought to post an answer here, where everyone can see it.

I'm not going to upload anything else until the current issue with the gallery has been resolved. There's no point to me uploading anything new if you guys can't see it.
Makes sense to me!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”