Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!

Not sure exactly what happened, but something went wrong with Part 30 when I uploaded it last night. My second attempt appears to have worked, and the full version with all 5 images is now up in the gallery.

Well folks, this is it. The end. I've just uploaded the final chapter of Those Two Guys.

But fear not! I'm not going anywhere, and neither are Jim and Carlos. Those two are going to continue to feature in many of my future stories, and I'm working on plans for another big comic in the near future that'll feature usernames as well as original characters.

So stay tuned, because I'm just getting started.

You did great on this! (maybe I'll be able to fight with Jim and Carlos)

Just put up a teaser in the gallery for my new project: Crossfire.

Jim and Carlos are back, and this time YOU get to come along for the ride. More info will be coming soon, so keep an eye out.

Heck yes! Fighting with some of the halo universe's best heroes!!!

Alright, I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. I've been bogged down with uni and other stuff, and then it took me a couple of days to work my head around the new update.

To make up for it, I've just uploaded chapters 26 through to 30 of Crossfire, so hopefully those will be showing up in the Gallery sometime soon.

You're very impressive with your work, I like it!

NatoGreavesy wrote:Quick question for those of you who've been around longer - what's the acceptable standard for blood, death, etc. in a comic?

The posting guidelines pretty much say 'none', but I've noticed a little bit in some of the other comics.
Actually the gore moderation has cut us some slack thy will let you stick some blood in here and there as long as you don't over do it

I kinda want to post something with over the top unrealistic gore that's cartoony. Like using spaghetti guts ya know.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”