Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!

I loved the first episode Nato!

Heyyy Greasy- I mean Nato hehe. :P
When's the next comic coming out?

Those Two Guys Part 20 just went up.

There's no fixed timeframe for when I upload comics - I'll usually set aside an hour or so each week to do nothing except photograph a few chapters, then work through with the editing and dialogue over the following days.

I'm going to be visiting my parents for a couple weeks, and unfortunately, they think it's 'immature' and 'childish' for me to still be doing anything with toys, so I probably won't be bringing my figures or camera with me. My current plan is to just get as many photos done as I can, before I leave.

Tell your folks that building with model figures (not toys, not L3g0s) , is meditation for you. And show them pictures from Comic Con, or review quotes from Amazon. The age range stretches from teenage to 70 years old. These are mini dioramas put into a comic. And it's good for your health.

It's what I say to my folks.

Jason-101 wrote:Tell your folks that building with model figures (not toys, not L3g0s) , is meditation for you. And show them pictures from Comic Con, or review quotes from Amazon. The age range stretches from teenage to 70 years old. These are mini dioramas put into a comic. And it's good for your health.

Agreed, there is nothing wrong with using your imagination to create a piece of art.
It's brain exercise and exercise is good!

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Jason-101 wrote:Tell your folks that building with model figures (not toys, not L3g0s) , is meditation for you. And show them pictures from Comic Con, or review quotes from Amazon. The age range stretches from teenage to 70 years old. These are mini dioramas put into a comic. And it's good for your health.

Agreed, there is nothing wrong with using your imagination to create a piece of art.
It's brain exercise and exercise is good!
Well said J5. / Yall know that J5 is in his office up in the TOWER on CAMO-DAYS-ADVENTURE.?

J5 is really the mastermind behind z-19's plans

RuCat757 wrote:J5 is really the mastermind behind z-19's plans
Muahahaha....

RuCat757 wrote:J5 is really the mastermind behind z-19's plans
Dats kweepy.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”