Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!
Quick question for you Nato, if it's not too spoilery.

Is Shade still knocking around in the current story, or is he out of the picture for the time being?

Megapand25 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 11:27 pm
Quick question for you Nato, if it's not too spoilery.

Is Shade still knocking around in the current story, or is he out of the picture for the time being?

I'm extremely sorry for not noticing this until now. Shade is still alive, but I decided that there's enough going on with Antares that he didn't need to be a part of that story.

You can check out the one-post comic below for a refresher on his current circumstances.

Night of the First Day
-60 Hours Remain-

Been missing this in my life.

Complete-ish character list of Those Two Guys characters. Some of these pics include characters or outfits that haven't featured in the story yet. I haven't included names - the characters you know, you'll already recognise - those you don't, you'll just have to speculate about.

A few notes: I misspelled 11, the faction is called the Corilan. Number 17 is missing its title. A few of the other entries had images that didn't go through. I've attempted edits to fix all of these issues, if the edits go through, I'll remove these notes.

So many beautiful customs.

These are so intricate and well designed. Keep up the amazing work Nato.

Now that I’ve got a solid editing app lineup a good camera and a good collection I'm happy to say I’ve got a Anti-hero bounty hunter comic Baby fatt*how to avoid copyright 101* style

Can I be in the MCCU pleez
I want to base my comic in another dimension

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:25 pm
Now that I’ve got a solid editing app lineup a good camera and a good collection I'm happy to say I’ve got a Anti-hero bounty hunter comic Baby fatt*how to avoid copyright 101* style
I dislike the fact that I knew who you were talking about even though you changed the name to that.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”