Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!

Dawn of the First Day

72 Hours Remain

A custom I've been working on:

So Nato, your comic is really long and I joined the gallery/realized how good your comic was Really late. The recaps were amazing. Some questions though: Where does Carlos get (Evil?) and where is Jim?

Basically which parts are the most important that I should read?

Cinimod64 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:28 pm
So Nato, your comic is really long and I joined the gallery/realized how good your comic was Really late. The recaps were amazing. Some questions though: Where does Carlos get (Evil?) and where is Jim?

First up, it's worth pointing out that the Carlos from my prior comics is currently stranded in the Timeless Plains. The Carlos dressed in red is from an alternate dimension where the UNSC lost the Battle of Antares, who is using his knowledge of how the battle went in his home universe to try to change events in the Mega-Verse. Hence why the versions of Jim and Amy he saw in Isolation look different to the ones from my main comics.

The character of Jim is currently on-loan to Admiral-Sabree, and can be seen in several recent chapters of his series, Light of Antares. As for the questions of which parts of my comics you should read, I'd legitimately recommend taking the time to read through everything from the very beginning. There's a lot of story arcs and character development journeys that have spanned my stories from the earliest chapters. At the very least, you should definitely read through all of Times Collide and Ashes of Antares.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:56 pm
Cinimod64 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:28 pm

First up, it's worth pointing out that the Carlos from my prior comics is currently stranded in the Timeless Plains. The Carlos dressed in red is from an alternate dimension where the UNSC lost the Battle of Antares, who is using his knowledge of how the battle went in his home universe to try to change events in the Mega-Verse. Hence why the versions of Jim and Amy he saw in Isolation look different to the ones from my main comics.

The character of Jim is currently on-loan to Admiral-Sabree, and can be seen in several recent chapters of his series, Light of Antares. As for the questions of which parts of my comics you should read, I'd legitimately recommend taking the time to read through everything from the very beginning. There's a lot of story arcs and character development journeys that have spanned my stories from the earliest chapters. At the very least, you should definitely read through all of Times Collide and Ashes of Antares.
Alright thanks man!

Honestly I'd put the comic into a video format just each frame one after another.

That thing would be ten hours long lol.

Finished Times Collide and Working on Ashes. It is amazing thus far man! Good job!

Here's a few new customs I've been working on for the Dark Grasp faction:

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”