Why are the ODST figures' legs very Rigid, stiff, and unposeable compared to other figures?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I can move spartans and elites and whatever else really easy, they are super flexible.
But something with the ODST's I own they just cant do the same stuff with their legs! They have far less range of motion before snapping off!

My sets:
Bronze Cobra ODST Drop Pod
The Rookie
Graves(ODST)

These are the only ODST's I own, but all of them have very stiff and unposeable legs!
Can anyone relate?

It's not the legs, it's the armour. The leg armour for ODST figures is a little longer than what's used on most Spartan figures, and it catches on the belt piece that the ODST's have.

I only have this problem on one figure. My Cobra ODST’s right leg pad is actually a left leg pad model crammed onto the right leg. It’s impossible to remove and the leg won’t bend much.

Other than that, all of mine have a decent range of motion.

granted i use mine for display ( sometimes) i really don't have a problem.

Idk, but its destroys their playablity, mineare all shelved in my collection because it kills the appeal........

I have never had any problems with my odst figs (graves, gold drop pod, maroon drop pod, green radio man odst) it might just be every now and then that one comes out like that.

WWIIboy wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:19 pm
I have never had any problems with my odst figs (graves, gold drop pod, maroon drop pod, green radio man odst) it might just be every now and then that one comes out like that.
Yea, I've had 12 different odst with no problems...

Many of my ODSTs are fine, some yes but most no. Cheers

Return to “General discussion”