Community Update - 20/08/28

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
Hey! I'm back with another quick community update.

This week I want to draw your attention to a couple of projects from our designers, Felipe and Kevin.

Felipe posted some tips on how to combine multiple Forerunner Installation sets to form a complete Halo ring.

And Kevin showed an alternate rebuild for the Mongoose that Mia had hinted at in her behind the scenes post a while ago. He's working on a short video to show the steps, but I noticed some have already recreated it.

GALLERY HIGHLIGHTS

My favourite build from the past two weeks is this really cool Flood Pelican by BrickMaker.

I also like this Warthog Caravan by EthanDavisAnimations, because I'm always a fan of goofy looking mods.

And finally I want to shout out three first-time posters on the gallery. Welcome Ephighross, Sgt_Jhonson and hlh_studios.

Got any questions for me? Post them below and I'll do my best to answer quickly.

First off, happy weekend everyone. Second, thanks for the update as usual. Gotta agree, that pelican looks epic.

Yeah one really good question. Do you have an idea of where the marine gear pack will be sold? I've seen on ebay the only places that seem to have the set available are Ontario, Quebec, and BC Canada. Is the gear pack going to be available in the states. Also it appears that the gear pack is also not on any retailer site besides eBay.

Hey @Yan_MCX do you have any word on the arrival of the new sets to Latin America? It's been quite some time now and I haven't seen them in stores.

Love em all! The flood pelican looks super epic. Can't wait to see what the last 2 will become in the final stages

Return to “General discussion”