Community Update – 20/07/31

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
It’s been a relatively quiet week compared to all the recent excitement and announcements about Halo. Here are a few quick updates on some topics.

HALO INFINITE DLC CODES

There’s been some confusion about which products will have codes in them.

The three products included in this program are: the Warthog, the Pelican, and the Energy Sword. However, the first production run of Warthogs don’t have codes in them, and I’m not 100% sure about the other two.

We are gathering more information and will give you an update next week with more details. Thanks for your patience.

INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION

We’ve reached out to the regional marketing teams in Latin America, Europe and Asia-Pacific to clarify when and where Halo products will be available in their respective markets. We are compiling the information and will post an update next week. Again, thanks for your patience. We’re not ignoring you – we’re just trying to make sure the information we have is as accurate as possible.

RING INSTALLATION REBUILD

A lot of you are asking if it’s possible to combine multiple copies of this set to build a complete ring. The answer is everything is possible! As I mentioned in another thread, Felipe is working on an example of what that would look like with 4 sets. Look for pictures of it on the gallery in the coming weeks.

We’d love to see what other people come up with, too. If you get your hands on multiple sets, make sure to show us your rebuilds.

POWER CON

Finally, just a quick announcement that we will be at Power Con next week (virtually). Kevin and Felipe will participate in a panel discussing our MOTU line and showing sneak peeks of next year’s line. Check our social channels for details next week.

GALLERY HIGHLIGHTS

Shout out this week to GoodwillHunter’s inventive rebuild of Drogon, Charlesdunn433’s Starship Trooper original creation, Surfer45’s Elephant mod. (Be sure to check his follow-up post for instructions on how he achieved it.)

Another very informative weekly update, thanks Yan! Now I may have to consider picking up just 1 or 4 ring sets! But now I'm left with more questions after this weekly update.. So does everyone who purchased a first production run of the hog set miss out on their code? Or will there be a means for people get it, or will we just have to purchase another warthog set? And does each set with redemption code have different in-game rewards? Do you have any information about this yet? If not then I really look forward to the next community update! Thanks again Yan!

Thanks for the info, very useful! Is there any reason why those three sets are the ones with codes?

So when do you think the warthogs will have codes?

Hey yan did you by any chance ses my custom 34th airborne troopers i made. I even threw in a 7 reference in the name.

Return to “General discussion”