Stop Motion

General news and information related to Mega Construx
JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:53 pm
Give me a moment and I shall return with a ten page formal essay on the importance of sound design in film and how it can change and sometimes even carry the video.
How do you even get sounds? I find a YouTube video with the sound then play it on a device I’m not filming with while recording on Stop Motion Studio.

Murple wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:11 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Give me a moment and I shall return with a ten page formal essay on the importance of sound design in film and how it can change and sometimes even carry the video.
How do you even get sounds? I find a YouTube video with the sound then play it on a device I’m not filming with while recording on Stop Motion Studio.
Same lol

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:25 am
Murple wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:
Same lol
I use Gun Movie FX. Good for gun effects and sounds.

Murple wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:
Depends. A lot of mine I created myself.

Aegis Mind has a huge library of Halo sounds. He recorded just about every sound in Halo 5 and made the entire library public. You can find it on YouTube.

If you’re asking how I download sounds? Unfortunately I can’t say here or my post will probably be taken down. I can post it on the Discord and someone who’s in both that and the Xbox group can send it to you.

However all I’ll say is your method works fine for small stop motions but you won’t get any good sounds like that. And GunmovieFX has an incredibly limited library.

Frankly the Halo 5 sound pack mentioned above is my top recommendation. Even if you’re not making a Halo video, a little but of audio mixing and you’ve turned a Plasma Rifle sound into whatever it is you’re trying to make.

However this just depends on how serious you are about your video. If you don’t really care about getting crisp sounds, don’t bother.

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:55 pm
Murple wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:

Aegis Mind has a huge library of Halo sounds. He recorded just about every sound in Halo 5 and made the entire library public. You can find it on YouTube.

If you’re asking how I download sounds? Unfortunately I can’t say here or my post will probably be taken down. I can post it on the Discord and someone who’s in both that and the Xbox group can send it to you.

However all I’ll say is your method works fine for small stop motions but you won’t get any good sounds like that. And GunmovieFX has an incredibly limited library.

Frankly the Halo 5 sound pack mentioned above is my top recommendation. Even if you’re not making a Halo video, a little but of audio mixing and you’ve turned a Plasma Rifle sound into whatever it is you’re trying to make.
Ooh I'm intrigued. If it's on the discord, could somebody copy it and send it to me via Xbox?

If not I'll just make a discord.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:07 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:55 pm
Murple wrote:

Ooh I'm intrigued. If it's on the discord, could somebody copy it and send it to me via Xbox?

If not I'll just make a discord.
Same here. Kaput?

No offence to Mega, but their app isn't very good. If you want to do good stopmotion, I would suggest getting stop motion studio pro. It is very well done, and very easy to use.

The only hitch is that it costs 5 USD, but I think that it is worth it!

I am trying to export my sons stop motion movie from my iPhone app, but it keeps coming up with a message saying movie export failure.
Any suggestions on how I can save this movie to my phone, as he needs it for an assignment at school.

Beggers77 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:15 pm
I am trying to export my sons stop motion movie from my iPhone app, but it keeps coming up with a message saying movie export failure.
Any suggestions on how I can save this movie to my phone, as he needs it for an assignment at school.
What’s the app?

Return to “General discussion”