My presence on this website.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Guys, to those of you who read this,
i'm not sure if I should stay here. I seem to be prone to making other builders angry, annoyed, or sad. I have made mistakes several times, and so I am considering leaving.
So far I have edited @WhoThCares photo without his permission, recreated @Cinimod64's coloring office Spartan post (which I deleted), and insulted @Survivor11 without justification or any real reason.
I am sorry for these incidents, and if you guys don't want me here, I totally understand. This is a vote, so the most votes of either Yes, I should leave, or No, I should stay (which probably isn't likely) will be put into action.
Also, if you guys do want me removed, you also have the choice for if you want me to delete everything I have posted (projects, roleplays, comments, etc), then please tell me.
Thanks,
ThelVadamee132.

You should stay, because every member has a place here. I never even knew these things happened. Besides, it's never too late to make up for mistakes :)

Community Team
Everyone's welcome here and learning from past mistakes is a sign of growth. #LetsBuildMoreTogether

These never stop coming, do they?

It seems we have more and more members asking if we want them to leave. Simple answer? No. No we don’t. Not at all!

I’m getting tired of all of the “veteran members” saying “Oh the site isn’t like it used to be.”

Ya know, every one of us sucked at one point. Every one of us posted low-quality junk. Look at any of my first posts and you’ll be embarrassed to be human.

Maybe we’re all just meaner than the “veteran members” from a few years ago.

1. You didn't really even "insult" Survivor11. It was just a misinterpreted passive aggressive(?) comment.

2. Editing WHOTHCARES's post without permission, not a big deal, a lot of members have done that, it's alright.

3. You technically asked permission on Cinimod64's post, only after you posted the project, so, not a big deal, again.

Nobody wants you to leave, you can't just say your done if you make a couple mistakes, that's not a good approach to anything. Stay, and have fun.

Okay, dude, don't leave. We've all made mistakes. We've all messed up. We were all new at one point.
Don't leave!
You've learned some lessons and you can apply those to your further presence on the Gallery.

It is human nature to dislike change (new users posting quantity over quality)

And reading this thread made me realize a few things.

We all started somewhere a lot of the people here joined when they were younger (myself being one example) and I look back and cringe, but I feel better because I know I grew as a person because of my time here on this site.

Everyone started somewhere you started off fairly strong, stay for a few years grow as a person.

If you want to drum up interest in your comic make a short post on the gallery about it, get people interested enough to read your story.

If you enjoy being here you should stay, if you don't then it is your decision to leave.

First off; don't leave. No one wants you to go.

Second, I was wondering why it was deleted. I really liked the recreation, man! I wasn't mad that you made it without asking, I mean, you credited me and everything so there's nothing to be mad about in my opinion. I just wanted to let you know that if you're gonna ask someone something, you should at least give them the chance to respond.

Return to “General discussion”