Parts Replacement

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Does anyone know if Mega is still offering parts replacements? I emailed them three weeks ago and they responded in just a few days. However, they said my request was too big so I sent them another email with a much smaller request but they haven't resounded back and that was two weeks ago. Does anyone know what's up??

Im having the same problem. It could be maybe delay by the Covid 19?

That's what I'm thinking.

Maybe because they're based in Canada and most of their employees aren't there to ship things out?

Same I’ve been waiting on a order from February 22nd. I dunno if it’s just not going through or it’s been held up.

Community Team
Our customer service department is still taking requests but there are delays in shipments due to the current situation. There's probably also going to be a backlog once shipment resumes, so everyone will have to be patient.

Aside from shipments taking longer, the procedure to order replacement parts is the same as usual.

Does that mean the request part shouldn't take long? Or does it mean that everything's being delayed?

Community Team
The requests are being processed normally, but shipping out the replacement parts to consumers is being delayed. So, yes, it will take longer for you to receive it.

I sent mega a couple of emails a while ago and am still waiting for a response. Should I try another Email?

i sent a few requests but know they are behind on things and being patience especially with one big set needing the piece to finish/complete

Return to “General discussion”