Masters of the Universe Checklist

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I'm a HUGE MOTU fan, and I've been on a mission to do a photoshoot and video review of every single MOTU figure released by Mega! Can anyone here confirm that my list is accurate:

What I have so far:

Wave 1: He-Man, Skeletor
Wave 2: Teela, Beast Man
Wave 3: Faker
Wave 4: Evil-Lyn, Man-At-Arms
Wave 5: Scareglow, Stratos
Wave 6: Repainted Evil-Lyn, Prince Adam, Repainted Skeletor, Repainted Stratos, Moss Man
5 Pack: Faker, Beast Man, He-Man, Skeletor, Teela
2 Pack: He-Man and Beast Man
Battle Bones
Wind Raider
Castle Grayskull

Upcoming later in 2020:

Fisto, Stinkor, Teela (red snake costume), Evil Lyn (dark costume), Faker (battle armor)
Battle Ram - Mekaneck,Tri-Klops
Roton - Mer-Man, Battle Armor He-Man, Battle Cat
Point Dread - Zodac, Sorceress (white costume Temple of Darkness version), Panthor

Edit:
Removed Sky Sled, Blue-Vested Adam, Weapons Pack Armor Beast Man, and Comic Version Scareglow.
Removed Stratos from Roton.
Added Battle Ram, Mekaneck, and Tri-Klops.

Your list is slightly out of date, HeroDanTV. The Sky Sled has been replaced by a full Battle Ram which will come with Mekaneck and Tri-Klops. Blue-vested Adam and Beast Man and Scareglow are not scheduled for any announced released, so if Mega does ever put those figures out, it'll be through some other avenue and we'll get announcements about them, I'm sure.

The Roton won't come with any Stratos. The reason for that is to bring the MSRP down from thirty to twenty-five bucks. Again, if Stratos is going to get into our hands, it will be in some other way further in the future.

Other than those, I think your list matches what we know.

Thanks a bunch, Old Bolty-Neck! Updated the checklist with your corrections!

Where do you guys find these at?

Return to “General discussion”