Slapstick (idea suggestions or whatever)

Tell your own story!
I know I know, I have TOOOO many topics. Well N A H! I ONLY HAVE TWO! MY CHATROOM WAS LOCKED LEAVE ME ALONE

Suggestions for Slapstick episodes or characters are needed. Help. I'm bored and unoriginal.

The refrigerator eats Joe and the gang goes inside of it (pocket dimension) to save Joe, or kill him for eating Desiel's yogurt.

Survivor switches to wheat flakes for a day and regrets it.

I invade slapstick with an army of marines. Am promptly arrested by (Now headless Nigel).

Nigel in a noir detective sequence... But with the appropriate Slapstick nonsense that is expected.

A whole episode consisting solely of 5 pictures of me on a couch in different positions, to show boredom of quarantine.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:50 pm
A whole episode consisting solely of 5 pictures of me on a couch in different positions, to show boredom of quarantine.
Boredom? Quarantine has been great. I've had time to work on customs for the first time in months.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:53 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:50 pm
Boredom? Quarantine has been great. I've had time to work on customs for the first time in months.
Yeah I'm bored whilst waiting for paint to dry and miniatures to arrive.

Okay. It’s a long shot, but I think you’ll like this one.

Hear me out.

I slap someone... with a stick.

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:44 pm
Okay. It’s a long shot, but I think you’ll like this one.

Hear me out.

I slap someone... with a stick.

I like my idea better

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”