The easy loose of the legs in the hip articulation

Tips & Tricks
It's disappoint the figures are easy loose of the legs in the hip articulation especially I put the figures to sit down. Do any one get an idea to improve of it?

I've had success with putting bit of plumbers tape on the ball joint. It makes the joint tighter.

You could also try and rub a very small amount of glue around the ball joint.
Wait till the glue completely dries before you put the leg back on.

Hope this helps.

Best remedy for loose action figure joints has always been a bit of clear nail polish applied to one surface of the connection. For especially weak joins, both surfaces.

Deinonychus wrote:Best remedy for loose action figure joints has always been a bit of clear nail polish applied to one surface of the connection. For especially weak joins, both surfaces.
Shoot, totally forgot about that one.
I've been using a thin glue instead. Next time I'll try to remember the nail polish.

Good tip.

Yup, nail polish does the job. Thank you very much guys.

J5, let's do a chopper build off.? I'm think in of a new one. Need some new ideas.

Jason-101 wrote:Yup, nail polish does the job. Thank you very much guys.

J5, let's do a chopper build off.? I'm think in of a new one. Need some new ideas.

I'm down for a build off. I'm not sure if I have the right wheels for a chopper.
But I'm sure I can find something that could work.

We should probably start a new thread for this in the custom builds section.
Maybe others will join in.

Let's do... We could ask Carymega TO possibly promote?

A lot of folks have used Future Floor Polish as well. Not sure how'd it do on the plastic of this type of figure through. Most use it on Transformers.

Thanks all brothers! Great solutions for me!

Community Team
Hey Alvin,

Any looseness in the legs could a production quality issue, if they are falling off or do not fit properly, you can always send in a request to the consumer service team about here: support.megabrands.com, although it looks like you might have some some temporary solutions from the helpful guys on the thread :P

-- Cary

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”