Logos and brand names.

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
I keep trying to post a stop motion with a snack bag in it. Is the logo of the snack the issue?

That is very possible. If it's not the bag it might be that you have a competitor logo somewhere or extreme violence?

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:42 pm
I keep trying to post a stop motion with a snack bag in it. Is the logo of the snack the issue?
Maybe, but the reason that seems more likely is just that Mega has been known to have problems with letting Stop Motions through, especially if they are longer than a few seconds.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:04 pm
Mega has been known to have problems with letting Stop Motions through, especially if they are longer than a few seconds.
Can I ask how you came to this conclusion? There are many videos that are longer than a few seconds.

Web Team
Quick note from the moderation team:

The duration of the video is not a factor in our moderation guidelines.

The most common reasons for rejection are (in no particular order)
- A person appearing in the video or a persons voice.
- Copyrighted music
- Excessive violence
- Content unrelated to MEGA products.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:21 pm
Can I ask how you came to this conclusion? There are many videos that are longer than a few seconds.
I came to that conclusion from experience. You can get longer videos to go through, but they rarely go first, second, or even third try. 20-30 seconds seems to be about the max length you go with minimal issues uploading.

WebTeam wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:12 pm
Quick note from the moderation team:

The duration of the video is not a factor in our moderation guidelines.

The most common reasons for rejection are (in no particular order)
- A person appearing in the video or a persons voice.
- Copyrighted music
- Excessive violence
- Content unrelated to MEGA products.
That hasn't been my experience. I've given up posting videos here because even animation test wouldn't go through. It's the whole reason I made my YouTube channel. I remember it took me forever to get each episode of Spartan Nexus to go through. Maybe it's just that the site doesn't publish them and it's not the fault of the moderation team, but SOMEthing causes videos to be more difficult to upload.

This may seem stupid, but how do you quote two posts in one post?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:20 pm
This may seem stupid, but how do you quote two posts in one post?
Eh, what I do is start quoting one person, copy the text, go back and quote the other person and paste the original quote afterwards.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”