Broken Timeline: Let's Do the Impossible 2

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I'm starting a Glibglub themed broken timeline community event.

It will run from now until December 23rd, which is when I predict I can send another figure back (This time it will be Richard) to reverse the damage.

The general idea is that when I sent Glibglub back in time to take pictures for Episode 1 of my tutorial series, he changed some things. Majorly changed some things. He is now the sovereign ruler of the Gallery.

If you want to participate, you can do one of the following:

1. Photoshop Glibglub into one of your past projects (preferably from at least 1-2 months ago).
2. Re-create one of your past projects, comics, or videos; but with Glibglub doing stuff in said project/comic/video.
3. Create a new project, but centered around Glibglub. Make the title Glibglub related.

If you don't know what Glibglub looks like, he is one of the copper and gray old style Grunts (like the ones that came in the original Hornet set).
https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/worl ... t-grunt-15

If you make a post, be sure to put #BrokenTimeline in the title.

I’m DOWN!

Edit: I already know what I’m doing, and it’s drastically changing the Nigelverse.

I'll see if i can make something

GlibGlub is now a hashtag on PicsArt.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:37 pm
GlibGlub is now a hashtag on PicsArt.
Should I be worried? Nah, it's probably fine. Glibglub definitely won't take over the entire MCX related section of the Internet. Probably.

*Realized that this has already made it to be more popular than let’s do the impossible 1*

Yeah, I’m in!

JoeFilms wrote: *Realized that this has already made it to be more popular than let’s do the impossible 1*

Yeah, I’m in!
Yeah, the event kind of already ended because nobody participated. LOL. If you want to make a project about it feel free to go ahead though.

Return to “General discussion”