Talk About Your Signature Figure (Sig Fig)

General news and information related to Mega Construx
After one has collected enough MCX and Mega Bloks, they begin to feel an attachment to a certain figure. So much so that they decide it will represent them. That figure becomes a "Signature Figure," or "Sig Fig" for short. This is the topic to talk about your Sig Fig(s).

I have actually had three Sig Figs since I started collecting Halo Mega Bloks.

The first was the Orange Spartan from Series 3

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... rtan-mk-iv

The second one was the Pulse Blade Pilot

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... t-finished

My third and final sig fig is one that I can't show on the Gallery because I designed it to look exactly like the IRL me, right down to the Janitrol baseball hat that I wear every day.

Mine was GrubFlap forEVER.

GrubFlap had taken over my account 2 weeks after my account was made. I took it away from him earlier this year, and I want to use the Blue Defender Spartan more often.

The Broadsword Chief most definitely.

I've gone through a couple. I had a custom Destiny/TMNT mashup figure that I used to represent myself for a while in comic-related stuff, but my self-insert has mainly become the black-armoured figure from the Call of Duty Wraith set, since that's how I appear in a couple of different comics.

In Wasteland, of course, I'm just Beast Man with pants. There are a few other versions of me floating around in other comics, usually in black armour as well, in keeping with the CoD version of me.

It would be the Hunter from my profile pic.

This has been my signature fig since I joined. The Red Mark VI Gen 1.

I still don't have one! I don't know how to choose one either!

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:25 pm
I think that Arcadia Jumpship warlock is yours.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:26 pm
DemarcationMedia wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:25 pm
I think that Arcadia Jumpship warlock is yours.
Hmm---maybe? I dunno, I shoot Halo more than Destiny, so I feel my sigfig needs to be Halo

Return to “General discussion”