405th Outlander Battalion Definitive Canon

Tell your own story!
ShlubCustoms wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:32 am
Yeah, I'm going to have one more character with a key as well. I haven't decided if he will be a hero or a villain yet, but I'm leaning towards chaotic neutral (If you play D&D)
Yeah, I missed that in your message to Ceta, and said I think there will be three, but then I saw you were making another character, so perhaps five keys are on order. Or another idea I had was a key for every dimension, but that seems like it might be excessive.

Also, I actually have a D&D custom on my profile

I’m working with the concept of a vigilante with a key. Would that be ok?

I have an idea for a covenant group, Believers of the Rift, that thinks the Riftward Anihilator is some sort of deity.

OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:51 am
I have an idea for a covenant group, Believers of the Rift, that thinks the Riftward Anihilator is some sort of deity.
That would be epic.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:24 am
OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:51 am
That would be epic.
Great! Going to post it soon.

Due to the fact that it's winter outside, it will either be too cold or too snowy (or both) to get pictures in the area that I use for my generic desert wasteland (that and the small cliff where I take my photos no longer has any footholds on the side to balance on). Thankfully, I have a whole pile of 405th photos I forgot to upload to the site over the summer and fall.

A flash of light is seen, suddenly.
A small figure waddles out.

"What this place be?"

His shrill voice rang out and echoed around in the mudfields.
An ODST lay still on his front, camouflaged so well he seemed to be one with the mud, and the mud was with him.
The figure waddled closer.
The ODST could almost make out a shape now.

"Hello? Is people live here or this dead place??"

He recognised the annoying barks of a grunt.
The ODST slowly aimed down his sniper rifle's scope, steadying his breaths.
He put the grunt's head in his crosshairs.
Bam.
A plasma bolt fired and startled the grunt.
The ODST immediately rolled and switched to his SMG.
Several more plasma bolts flew past towards him.
He gritted his teeth and threw a grenade in the general direction they were coming from.
The explosion triggered then he leaped up and charged.
The ODST heard a crack and was surprised to find himself crashing into a phalanx of Jackals, or what was left of it.
Two of them were eyeing the grant hungrily as the rest had been trying to kill the ODST.
He finished them off and put his gun to the frightened grunt's head. It was holding some strange device.

"No shoot! Me have much information, promise it very valuable!!"

The ODST snorted and pushed him in the general direction of his basecamp.

I have a feeling that’s GlibGlub.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:04 pm
I have a feeling that’s GlibGlub.
👀

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”