405th Outlander Battalion Definitive Canon

Tell your own story!
I just remembered! Because of Kat and Emile being in Gears 5, 343i made an inter-dimensional portal canon in Halo.

405th is canon accurate!

nigelninja11 wrote: I just remembered! Because of Kat and Emile being in Gears 5, 343i made an inter-dimensional portal canon in Halo.

405th is canon accurate!
I had no idea about that. LOL.

Chapter 3

After driving for thirty minutes, Mack asked Nigel, “Why are you here? I mean, did you through that, you called it a rift? Did you go through by accident?” Nigel grimaced, “I wish it was that. ONI, you guys have ONI, right?” Dan scoffed, “Unfortunately.”
“Right, my ONI sent me through. Something about a traveler saying that you haven’t defeated the Created yet.” Dan huffed, “Yeah, that’s true, what about it?” Nigel shrugged, “They said I was supposed to teach you how to stop them in exchange for…” Dan stopped the warthog abruptly. Nigel jerked forward in the passenger seat, “D*mn! What did I say?!” “The Created have been terrorizing humanity for two years! Are you saying that your universe has defeated them?” Nigel nodded, “Oh yeah, we defeated them in 2558. This planet is half the reason why we defeated them!” Mack took his hands off of the gun and leaned on it, “How?” Nigel waved him off, “Wait till we get to your camp, I don’t want to explain it twice.”

The trio arrived back at the camp, and Nigel saw a very sad sight. The camp was small, and did not have that many soldiers guarding it. A handful of elites, and twenty marines and ODSTs. “So, you’ve united with Covenant. Where are all the Grunts? There’s gotta be Grunts.” Dan shook his head, “No, we split off from the main faction of the 405th a while back. The Elites told the Jackals that we weren’t going to continue paying them, so they revolted, and killed all the Grunts while we were sleeping.” Mack looked down a little, “It was a massacre…” Nigel realized that morale must have flatlined. ‘A way to defeat the Created will do these guys some good.’

What happened to the grunts' bodies though? Did the jackals eat them?

I mean, I wouldn't put it past them..

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:30 pm

It was a while back, I’d assume they were cleaned up.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:37 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

Or you could say that Glibglub changed the timeline by saving them a day before the Jackals mutinied. Just a thought. LOL.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:39 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:37 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

Or you could say that Glibglub changed the timeline by saving them a day before the Jackals mutinied. Just a thought. LOL.
Lol!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:10 pm
I just remembered! Because of Kat and Emile being in Gears 5, 343i made an inter-dimensional portal canon in Halo.

405th is canon accurate!
I think 343 said that that wasn’t canon, but there was also a Halo appearance of Nicole-458 in Dead or Alive 4 that was canon, so...
YAY!

I've been too busy (coupled with the ennui that sets in after working on a project for several months) to post any 405th stuff in a while. Rest assured that the 405th will be making a return in January with a small army of new customs to boot.

Decided to change something about the backstory for the 405th, because I can and nobody has made any backstory figures yet (the ONI character's in Nigel's stories don't count because they are in a different dimension).

Instead of the 405th being the remnants of the 47th and the 271st Marine and ODST Corps, I have decided to nix both units from the story. The 405th is now formed from the remnants of the 37th Combined Branches Division (the fictional unit I am currently making customs for). Nothing else has been changed in the story except for the the name. It also opens the 405th canon to non-405th figures and also allows for 405th figures made using Halo 3 Marine parts. It also allows me to pursue the 37th Combined Branches Division customs without having to worry about the fact that I haven't finished the 405th figures yet.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”