The Last Of Us is Coming December 1st 2019

General news and information related to Mega Construx
It's Official, I can't believe it but I am WAYYYYY to hyped up for this. Unfortunately there is no way to upload images to the forum but believe me it's coming I seen it.

We are getting Ellie's Escape set
Retailing for $49.99
Coming with 3 figures and a Clicker (The Last Of Us version of the Zombie for those who don't know)

Well I'm excited, maybe this will be their chance to fix the Zombie mini figure, you know actually make them articulated unlike the COD style of zombies. I am very excited Mega Construx, show me the best that you can deliver.

Where did you find this?

Murple wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:36 pm
Where did you find this?
From reddit. This most likely came from a Toy Magazine in Spanish. Same with some other Game Of Throne sets like a Boat. You gotta search all over the place to find new sets.

Don't believe everything you see.

Don't get excited until they officially announce it.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:53 pm
Good advise but I already seen one Official Image.
Just keep a sharp eye and we will see what happens on December 1st 2019.
Plus they are adding more lines to their black series like borderlands so The Last Of Us would fit right in.

1. I'm surprised you're still around, but then again, so am I.
2. There's a 60% chance currently that this is a leak and nothing may come of it.
3. Most of us dislike leaks because it ruins the surprise, it also ruins the big reveal that KEVIN_MCX likes to do.

UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:13 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:53 pm
Good advise but I already seen one Official Image.
Just keep a sharp eye and we will see what happens on December 1st 2019.
Plus they are adding more lines to their black series like borderlands so The Last Of Us would fit right in.
I've seen official images for an Axis tank and a red Weapons Crate for the CoD line - they were in the Mexican Mattel product catalog. Insaw official images for Blackbeard in Assassin's Creed - it was even on the site before it got pulled. Just because an image comes from Mega/Mattel doesn't provide a guarantee it will come to pass. Fair warning.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:13 am
2. There's a 60% chance currently that this is a leak and nothing may come of it.
3. Most of us dislike leaks because it ruins the surprise, it also ruins the big reveal that KEVIN_MCX likes to do.
Possibly but again they are really trying to add new lines to their black series.

#3 I do not understand at all, doesn't KEVIN_MCX ruins the surprise aswell?

Elemaster wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:00 am
I've seen official images for an Axis tank and a red Weapons Crate for the CoD line - they were in the Mexican Mattel product catalog. Insaw official images for Blackbeard in Assassin's Creed - it was even on the site before it got pulled. Just because an image comes from Mega/Mattel doesn't provide a guarantee it will come to pass. Fair warning.
Dang that sucks, I would've loved that Axis Tank. I don't remember seeing a Red Weapons Crate ever. Oh yea I remember the Blackbeard from Assassin's Creed. They really should've just released the sets. I really thought they lost the licence but then decide to rub it in our faces by putting another Ezio in the heroes line. Proof that they still have licence but refuse to make those sets.

Also they don't do this with a new line, if they paid for the Last Of Us licence and don't release the sets, isn't that kind of stupid. In the scenarios where they already had the licence like with the axis tank it kind of makes sense but this is a new line.

UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:09 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:13 am
Possibly but again they are really trying to add new lines to their black series.

#3 I do not understand at all, doesn't KEVIN_MCX ruins the surprise aswell?
He’s kinda the official-unofficial reveal guy

Return to “General discussion”