What Would Gallery Themed Sets Look Like?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
We already did a Gallery Blind Bag topic (My figure would be the Pulse Blade Pilot, by the way). Now lets do a Gallery Sets topic, but with a twist. Instead of saying what set would represent you, say what set you think would represent someone else's most iconic [anything] that they started/do. The sets can be anything from something as small as one of the Destiny Armor sets to something as large as the Scarab.

For example, @Murple 's set would be a large terrain base plate with a ton of hollow studs and a bush piece for every stud on the plate. The figure(s) would be the a re-release of the series 8 Recruit.

Well obviously a Nigel set would be for Wasteland. Probably eight figures, four for the USRC and four for CDT with a wrecked building for terrain. Maybe add a four wheeler for a vehicle as well.

I mean mine would have to be themed around Project: V.O.R.T.E.X.

Maybe the main characters at Area 51 or another major location in my series.

I think J101's would have to merc troop packs with a jeep and cycle.

I would do a shipping dock set but think it would get expensive really quick.

I think mine would probably have to be based off of my comic series. Most likely my custom UNSC Firebase Firebase Espilion. The figures would probably include a heap of Halo 4 style marines (Sierra, ONI, and some medics) and some major UNSC Characters.
On second thought it would probably have to be multiple sets with each one containing one of the buildings and in some cases a vehicle.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:57 pm
Well obviously a Nigel set would be for Wasteland. Probably eight figures, four for the USRC and four for CDT with a wrecked building for terrain. Maybe add a four wheeler for a vehicle as well.
That would be awesome! You could also make the time machine set. Figures are:

Angus
Jacques
Kat
Evil Angelica

Realized we were supposed to do others XD.

RedThree would be a Fireteam Glory figure pack. Contains five styled marines from H2/Reach.

Survivor's would be the warriors and a few dark devil marines

Many options to choose from. Maaaaany options... It's actually a bit hard to pick one. I'll say a Slapstick figure pack with most (if not all) of the gang.

Based on Nigel's idea, because I really want to say it:
Set Name: Bravo-428
Description: Rally your forces, and leap into battle with Fireteam Glory at your side! Build Bravo-428, a Warthog, and two defensive barricades to stand against the Covenant!
Set: Bravo-428 (the Pelican that Kip flies), a basic Warthog, and two UNSC barricades.
Figures: Richard Ivanoff, Lawrence Richards, Teresa Usanagi, Isabel Booth, Edward Santos, and Kip Rippen.
Accessories: Two Assault Rifles, one Battle Rifle, one Shotgun, two SMGs, and three Magnums. Two weapon crates. Heads and helmets for every character.

You could cut the Warthog out, but I threw it in there for the neck of it.

Joefilms would have Joe Wick and a bunch of unfortunate randoms.

Z-19 would be a heroes figure. Red Spartan scout with heavy battle damage.

Return to “General discussion”