My plan (and start of page for) my Comic Series

Tell your own story!
Okay. So ever since the first bush War, when I mentioned something about teleporting/transporting a force of UNSC troops and vehicles to I guess Murple with the Quantum Senderinator (I think that’s it), I have been developing the plot for my series which will (eventually) reach the invention or discovery (no spoilers) of the Quantum Senderinator. Any this would (even a later eventually) reach a gallery collaboration and kind of a Inter-Galleric mock United Nations thing (but halo themed, cross dimensions/galleric travel) But before that, I would need someone to help me with a short crossover to kick it off. I would explain my plot to them if anyone is interested. The eventuallies are do to school and stuff. Disclaimer: I am not currently caught up on Mega-Verse so if this is similar I am really sorry (I’ve only read Ashes of and Winters Antares). Hope I did a good explanation of my plans, I will now be accepting your probably many questions. Yeah.

Also: communication would be done in Discord. Less serious than email.

Sounds interesting. I’ll stay tuned.

Rip In Light of the Red Star and Light of Antares

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:30 am
Rip In Light of the Red Star and Light of Antares

1st off I don’t know what Red Star is. Second, I was so lost when I started light of Antares, but this isn’t a mega-verse page.

I know lol. Good luck on what your planning. It sounds interesting.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:43 am
I know lol. Good luck on what your planning. It sounds interesting.
Thanks. I hope I have time to do it all

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”