Corruption and Its Consequences- Sci-Fi Story (Maybe RP)

Tell your own story!
Z19’s time off went by rather quickly. But he managed to modify the new arm before it was over. It now could hit harder, could be electrified, and had a built in grappling hook.

Z19 met with the general on the eighth day in the training range.

“General Austin!”

Z19 saluted.

“Good to see you alive, Warrior. Are you ready to practice? There is a pressing matter you must prepare for. Meet me here tomorrow at 12. Good luck.”

“Yes sir!”

Z19 watched him leave, then ran over to the sniper rifles department. He shot a few rounds, most hit, but not very accurately.

“Time to work on aiming.”

Z19 thought. He walked to the accuracy simulation room and closed the sim-pod’s door. A virtual world appeared in front of him. He was in a huge city, with targets running, a few hundred meters down range. After a few hours, Z19 regained his accuracy with a rifle. Time for close combat.

His CQC abilities were only enhanced as his new arm could incapacitate enemies in a multitude of ways. The day passed and Z19 only trained. He came back to his room exhausted and ready for a good night’s sleep.

The morning blew by quickly and Z19 met the General right on time. He saluted once again, and the General told him to follow him to a briefing room.

“Are you ready for a mission?”

“Yes sir!”

“Good, one of our intel members recently defected and is trying to sell CGC intel to those rebels. He is in the city of Aurora right under this ship. Here is his picture, we are requesting that you bring him and the buyer here. Alive.”

“Solo operation?”

“Yes, they will meet tonight at 10:30 exactly. We don’t know where they will be doing this so you will have to tail our little mole there. Good luck Warrior, there is a ship waiting for you in the hangar.”

“I won’t fail General. But, will I have anyone guiding me? Any intel?”

“We have an operator on standby. Contact them when you reach the drop ship.”

“Thank you.”

Z19 left and tucked the young man’s picture in his cloak. Here goes nothing...

Hm... I’ll place Aurora on Remus X-49, k?

Okay. I can join, right?

Srgt. Henry P. Green
Sergeant in Celestial Ind. His parents were killed in a factory explosion, supposedly caused by rebel terrorists. When he turned 18, he immediately enlisted. He wanted revenge.

Tasked with putting down a group of dangerous rebels that had taken over a factory on Tenos C-80.

0400 hours. The alert came in. “250 rebels have taken over factory 279E. Squads E, F, and G, your shuttle leaves in 15 minutes.” Srgt. Green hopped out of his bunk and donned his military uniform, body armor, and air filtering, bio weapon proof helmet. Those factories had weird chemicals. He and the 14 troops under his command in Squad G were ready and armed in ten. They boarded the Lightning Transport. Unfortunately, the engine didn’t start. Those Lightnings were fast, but unreliable. They eventually repaired the engine but Squads E and F had left 10 minutes ago. After a 12 minute flight over rocky ground and massive factories, they touched down 500 yards from the targeted factory. Gunshots and explosions rang out. The factory was on fire! He and his troops rushed to the factory. When he entered the factory, he was horrified by the sight he saw. Unarmed civilians were being gunned down by the other two squads. They were being rounded up in files. For execution. Henry looked around and noticed the signs on the floor. They simply read “Higher wages” or “Safer Conditions.” These people weren’t rebels, they were just on strike! That was technically illegal but not costing your life! His men were taking up position to join the massacre of innocents, would he yelled, “Stand down! They’re not rebels. Don’t shoot them.” “ Going soft,” replied the leader of E. He (the leader of E) took aim with his rifle at the huddled factory workers. “Ready, aim...”CRACK a single gunshot rang out and E’s gun was launched from his hand by Srgt. Green’s shot. The leader of Squad E looked at Green and he knew he was done for. The last thing he remembered was the gun’s stock accelerating towards his forehead.

Yeah sure Green. But, Mars is actually Earth Territory.

Here is a list

Earth Occupied

Mars
Extremis 30 (later in 2547 taken by CGC)
Solus B-40

Celestial Government Counsel Occupied

Polaris E-72
Amers-20
Tenos C-80
Remus X-49

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:45 pm
Yeah sure Green. But, Mars is actually Earth Territory.

Here is a list

Earth Occupied

Mars
Extremis 30 (later in 2547 taken by CGC)
Solus B-40

Celestial Government Counsel Occupied

Polaris E-72
Amers-20
Tenos C-80
Remus X-49
I will fix.

A Warrior's POV Part 2 WIP

Drake fired his rifle and a rebel dropped, red liquid pouring through the rebel's shirt. A explosion sounded nearby. Screams echoed.

CAIC Main Story Part 2

Lewis sat at a table, eating his lunch and reading the news on his phone. More news about the Celestial Campaign, and something about a Senator Nigel Thompson. Apparently, the Senator had made a argument to President Barand, trying to fix the corruption and stop the mass executions. The President had instead had Nigel thrown out of the conference. Lewis liked this guy. Wait... Lewis looked at the news picture again. Tan suit. The same guy in the hovercraft. I guess this guy really did want the corruption to end; by blowing up a main mining center and causing a major hit to the CGC's power.

When Srgt. Green came too, his head was throbbing. “A definite concussion” he thought, “But the worst is yet to come.” He was in a small holding cell only a few yards at length. A cold bowl of, well, something sat on a gray tray by the door. After a few hours, someone came and brought him to a court room, where he was quickly deemed a traitor. Punishment: Public execution in the town square the next day at 4. To be expected. The Celestials have to make an example of you. Or they’d be missing an opportunity.

Btw, Warrior armor is basically H4 with a Athlon helmet in white

I leave Stealth to free reign, Z19

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”