Retribution- A Mega-Verse Comic Series

Tell your own story!
Okay so the first page will eventually contain everything related to my comic series, bar individual chapters. So this will most likely contain recaps on previous comics, character bios, faction information, locations, maybe fleet and ship information, and probably whatever other relevant stuff like lore posts.

That was pretty good.

I like the journal entries

Well, mabey in hindsight setting up all our thread like this would have been a good idea. Anyway, looks clean Green ;)

Honestly, the Winters thread is so small I could just erase it and do this, as well.

Here’s the latest 4 parts of my comic since the site has forgotten they where posted yesterday and they don’t appear anymore on the all filter.

Hmm, I saw them all early morning, keep up the heat.

Huh. Now they’re appearing for me again. Last night I saw em uploaded between Nato’s latest post and WhoCare’s Haunted Spartan posts but this morning I looked and they were nowhere to be seen. Guess it might have been a glitch between the page change, cause they’re back for me now.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:39 pm
Huh. Now they’re appearing for me again. Last night I saw em uploaded between Nato’s latest post and WhoCare’s Haunted Spartan posts but this morning I looked and they were nowhere to be seen. Guess it might have been a glitch between the page change, cause they’re back for me now.
I can't see my latest post at the moment. At first, I thought it might've been deleted for some reason, but I can still find it by clicking on it in my projects, or through my notifications.

With the completion of mega final exams for the year, it is time to continue with my comic. The next part should be up relatively soon.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”