Halo: The Second War

Tell your own story!
Hey everyone! Since my posts haven't been going through, I decided to set up here!

First off, I have decided to set up "Halo: The First War" as a series instead of just one project. The first episode is up on YT, just search the series name and add Ep1.

Second, I would like to open this series up to the gallery a bit! Not like the "Mega-Verse", of course, more just along the lines of people getting creative with the idea of a second Human/Covenant/Banished war and sharing their own stories. Let me know if you're interested, and perhaps the world or "Halo: The Second War" could get a little bigger.

Cool idea. Is this your own universe or following the halo universe, just years later? Like what is different between your universe and Halo’s universe?

Do you get what I’m saying?

I’m down. I’m always down to inject Nigel into other people’s stories.

SrgtGreen wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:58 pm
Cool idea. Is this your own universe or following the halo universe, just years later? Like what is different between your universe and Halo’s universe?

Oh, I get what you're saying. The story takes place in the Halo Universe, soon after the events of Halo 5, around a week or so. Halo Infinite is not connected to the story at all.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:49 pm
I'm sure I could find a place for a grunt rebellion in the heat of battle ;)

I'm in.! I'll write for a marine company or ODST squad or both!

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:01 pm
I'm in.! I'll write for a marine company or ODST squad or both!
Sounds like a plan! Welcome aboard, soldier!

Megapand25 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:53 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:58 pm

Oh, I get what you're saying. The story takes place in the Halo Universe, soon after the events of Halo 5, around a week or so. Halo Infinite is not connected to the story at all.
So it’ll be like IC, but your version.

Megapand25 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
GrubFlap could make an appearance, but I stick to Nigel Thompson for near canon stuff.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:06 pm
Megapand25 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
GrubFlap could make an appearance, but I stick to Nigel Thompson for near canon stuff.
Ah, make's sense.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”