GrubFlap’s Goods: Nigel’s Resale Thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Bingo, there it is. I like it.

So, is your store front uo.

If you could get your hands on the cod heroes series 4 I would be most appreciated. My xbox username is the same as my account on here if you want to send me the link as walmarts in my area of Colorado are apparently dropping mega construx sets and target has the bare minimum shipment wise.

WhoThCares wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:47 pm
If you could get your hands on the cod heroes series 4 I would be most appreciated. My xbox username is the same as my account on here if you want to send me the link as walmarts in my area of Colorado are apparently dropping mega construx sets and target has the bare minimum shipment wise.
Walmart is dropping Mega everywhere. I’ll see what I can do.

I’ve already got two shipping containers and several weapons crates.

Ill be back to collect stock in November:

Murple wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:36 pm
Is the store open?
Not yet. I’m certain it will be up next month.

(I’m doing this in sync with an entrepreneur class that I’m taking, and I think the next class is “launching your business”)

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:45 pm
Murple wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:36 pm
Is the store open?
Not yet. I’m certain it will be up next month.

(I’m doing this in sync with an entrepreneur class that I’m taking, and I think the next class is “launching your business”)
I see what you're doing...

RISE HALF-DEAD THREAD, RISE!!!!

This shop is not dead! The stock I've collected has been waiting to be sold. I'm looking at launching on my gallerversary (Dec 03), just in time for the holidays!

(I will comment though, if it doesn't work out somehow and i can't open this shop, I will have a TON of Mega all to myself.

Maybe I won't open shop >:)

Return to “General discussion”