GrubFlap’s Goods: Nigel’s Resale Thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:51 pm
Update:

5x BFTA Cannon Fodder

2x BFTA Jarheads
Moving this here

Ya similar problem slow distribution it takes a while for new stuff to arrive in my state of New Mexico were usually 2 month's behind every other state well what do I expect when distributors often think that New Mexico isn't part of United States smh

BlckWulf2501 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:40 pm
Ya similar problem slow distribution it takes a while for new stuff to arrive in my state of New Mexico were usually 2 month's behind every other state well what do I expect when distributors often think that New Mexico isn't part of United States smh
This thread isn't about complaining, it's about who's interested in buying from Nigel for affordable prices.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:39 am
BlckWulf2501 wrote:
This thread isn't about complaining, it's about who's interested in buying from Nigel for affordable prices.
Right. The name is misleading, because I didn’t know if it would really take off. Once I actually get the store going I’ll make a new thread.

I'm sorry Nigel,

I can't buy from etsy.

We mainly use EBay and Amazon... trusted websites. Sorry dude

Etsy is recommended as better than eBay, including by eBay’s own staff! But I understand, let me know if you change your mind.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:30 am
Survivor11 wrote:
BlckWulf2501 wrote:
Right. The name is misleading, because I didn’t know if it would really take off. Once I actually get the store going I’ll make a new thread.
Just rename the thread. Click to edit the first post, and change the name.

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:12 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:30 am
Survivor11 wrote:

Just rename the thread. Click to edit the first post, and change the name.
Thank you!

Return to “General discussion”