Battlecorps

Tell your own story!

Zarry wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 9:24 pm
Yes. ~ Hellion
Yes.

Is it too late to submit a character for uprising?

the_finder12 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 5:06 am
also if I can, can I do a gallery post, as my characters pieces are kind of hard to explain.

the_finder12 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 6:10 am
the_finder12 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 5:06 am
also if I can, can I do a gallery post, as my characters pieces are kind of hard to explain.
Yeah sure, go for it.

I have just one question, @AgentHellion. Are we going to see the original characters of battlecorps again?
Possibly further in the story?
I know that there are 2 different battlecorps. I mean the one with Eden and all that.

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 4:39 am
I have just one question, @AgentHellion. Are we going to see the original characters of battlecorps again?
Possibly further in the story?
I know that there are 2 different battlecorps. I mean the one with Eden and all that.
two characters from Battlecorps have already made a couple of appearances. One in Part 1 and another in Part 16 and they're going to continue making appearances, a third character is going to make a appearance later in the story.

Battlecorps

Character Template

Name: Jason

Faction:Resistance

Backstory: previously a(n) agent for the UEA was outraged with the way they where running everything and destroyed a starship out of anger. Ended up running away from the UEA and found the resistance.

Personality: has a short temper but extremely loyal. trusts only those who trust him

Character build

Head/Helmet: Halo emile helmet

Body: halo spartan

Armor: Halo spartan madsen

Shoulder Pad: Halo spartan operator

Weapons: sniper

Color scheme: black, red

Side Notes: has great aim but prefers to be at the back lines supporting his comrades

I hope these customizations are possible. Thanks for everything. Your comic is awesome! Keep up the good work

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”