Battlecorps

Tell your own story!
After being Suggested to make a Post in the Forum, I've decided to make one.

Battlecorps is a Story I started about two years ago with a Friend from Work, while I always had the basis of the Story I was always reworking it. Many thing have been change to story Stage 1 and 2 weren't in original version of the Story, after my Friend moved I have only been working on the story. Even though we will still talk about it occasionally.

But enough of that! I'll post of all of the updates on here and maybe even put a Character list with Bios for those I didn't get to flesh out. I would like to know if ya'll have any question, suggestions, or even criticism I would like to make improvements. Thank you!

I'll make another Post for Stage 2 when that Stage is complete.

This is great!

Only one criticism: Try to type more clearly. Use more periods and commas. Other than that , its pretty good.

Thank you for the Suggestions.
I'll try to do a better job on the writing parts of the comic. Writing has never been my strongest point.

Thank you for bringing this up.

AgentHellion wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:59 am
Thank you for the Suggestions.
I'll try to do a better job on the writing parts of the comic. Writing has never been my strongest point.

Thank you for bringing this up.
Of course.

Battlecorps Stage 2 is now Finished. This is the All of Stage 2 for your enjoyment!

/

Quick question, @AgentHellion. What figures did you use to make your Hellion custom?

Megapand25 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:08 pm
Quick question, @AgentHellion. What figures did you use to make your Hellion custom?
Head:Titan from Ruin Wing Armory
Body:Vanguard Titan
Chest Piece:Lion's Vigil Hunter

AgentHellion wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:37 pm
Megapand25 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:08 pm
Head:Titan from Ruin Wing Armory
Body:Vanguard Titan
Chest Piece:Lion's Vigil Hunter
Thanks, man.

I just read through the entire story, and now I will try to integrate my contest entry as well as possible.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:13 pm
I just read through the entire story, and now I will try to integrate my contest entry as well as possible.
That really isn't necessary. As much it will make easy to fit in the Story, a original story will be as Good if not better. But it's up to you either way I'm sure I would like it.
Your Submission is great anyways.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”