The Imperial Campaign: Fallen Empire

Tell your own story!
HOLD IT!

*Holds up gun*

Let’s move nice and easy to FTG so we can threaten Red together.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:10 pm
HOLD IT!

*Holds up gun*

Let’s move nice and easy to FTG so we can threaten Red together.
*locks the door*

WHAT’S THAT WE HUNTING FILTHY REDS?

"We need to rendezvous with the rest of our team. Good luck, soldiers."

Z19 said as he scooped up some ammunition from a nearby table.

The duo followed their steps to the exit, and left into the storming darkness. Z19 had nabbed a copy of a map for the area and inserted the data into his forearm-mounted holo-projector. Their surroundings came to life in pretty colors as Z19 pulled up the map so they could both see. They were a good distance away from the last known position of the assault, and began moving in that direction, slowly and carefully.

MEANWHILE

Hex had been wandering the damp forests for hours. Her HUD was disabled, including radar, vital scans, and ammunition tracking. The only thing keeping her alive was her sight. She was able to clear many marine squads, but the search parties began to look a lot bulkier. ODST, spartans, and Warrior copies began showing up.

She was wandering in the direction she assumed Daniel and his soldiers were, taking cover in bushes and beside trees to remain hidden. Hex was surveying her surroundings when she felt pressure in her neck. It felt like she was being watched from afar. She whipped her head around--no one there. Hex continued onward in the dead of night. Her senses were heightened, and she kept feeling these twinges, but there was no one.

Suddenly, something cracked in the forest, breaking the silence. A high caliber bullet hit Hex's chestplate, piercing it and her shield systems. She staggered back and tried to run before another one sounded. It barely missed. Out of nowhere, a spartan deactivated active camo. The two engaged in close quarters combat, while still avoiding the sniper. Hex managed to grab the opponent's pistol and break his shields, just before a sniper rifle was heard. His visor turned a dark red from the inside out. Hex threw the corpse down and ran as fast as she could, still unaware of the sniper's position. Unfortunately, she was running in a straight line towards him, and the sniper sent another round through her chestplate. This time, it hit something vital, and she crumpled up on the floor, everything blacking out.

Ah, yeah, that's gonna hurt.

The SoS is still fighting remnants of the covenant, correct? Being picked up by squid-faced freaks would be interesting. Just a thought. I’m brainstorming for ideas.

SrgtGreen wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:25 pm
The SoS is still fighting remnants of the covenant, correct? Being picked up by squid-faced freaks would be interesting. Just a thought. I’m brainstorming for ideas.
The covies haven't really been mentioned, but the SoS, regularly assisted in fighting the Devils.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:51 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:25 pm
The covies haven't really been mentioned, but the SoS, regularly assisted in fighting the Devils.
Okay, I think I’ll leave out the covenant and SoS. I’ll stick with UNSC or Eagles for my character’s introduction.

Uhh hi.

Just stopping by. May write later

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:04 pm
Uhh hi.

Just stopping by. May write later
Oh, hayy.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”