Haha, I distracted you from watc-

BOOM

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:04 pm
Haha, I distracted you from watc-

BOOM
BOOM

Brothers,

I know this is necromancy of the highest order. But if we do not act now, the Dark Knight Rises will beat Revenge of the Sith. I’m sure you know what to do. I’m sure we’re all prequel fans here. I’m sure you’re good soldiers, and good soldiers follow orders.

Wait, does anyone here know what I’m talking about? Meh, doesn’t matter.

Murple wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:44 pm
Brothers,

I know this is necromancy of the highest order. But if we do not act now, the Dark Knight Rises will beat Revenge of the Sith. I’m sure you know what to do. I’m sure we’re all prequel fans here. I’m sure you’re good soldiers, and good soldiers follow orders.

I like most of Revenge of the Sith, even then I find it a bit shaky at times, and that's it. The rest of the prequel trilogy... nah. (It's fine if you like them though, just a matter of opinion.)

RedThree wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:01 pm
Murple wrote:
Brothers,

I like most of Revenge of the Sith, even then I find it a bit shaky at times, and that's it. The rest of the prequel trilogy... nah. (It's fine if you like them though, just a matter of opinion.)
Anything is better than what Disney conjured up afterward.

11Survivor wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:12 pm
RedThree wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:01 pm
Murple wrote:
Brothers,

Anything is better than what Disney conjured up afterward.
Nah

Phantom Menace was trash.

Force awakens and rogue one were great compared to it.

(Rogue one was really good)

RogueOne was good, Force Awakens was a good start, and ROS was good imo , (the action was good, eerie and definitely Legends feel)

But the Last Jedi was horrific. Solo was good, imo, but i respect everyone's opinions

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:08 am
RogueOne was good, Force Awakens was a good start, and ROS was good imo , (the action was good, eerie and definitely Legends feel)

But the Last Jedi was horrific. Solo was good, imo, but i respect everyone's opinions
You yeed your last haw...
Oh wait this isn't a Star Wars forum, you should be fine.

Anyways, I personally disliked ROS became everything just felt... forced.

Return to “General discussion”