Watch those Wrist Rockets!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:45 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:54 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:39 pm

But, but...................... DEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ik.
WAO!
You got a Rex card!
I always wanted Rex card!! But I gotta pay for colleg!
TEM BUY CARD FOR 6G
Dont go to college when your through with school. It's over rated. XD

Simek4 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:04 pm
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:54 pm

ik.
WAO!
You got a Rex card!
TEM BUY CARD FOR 6G
My thoughts exactly.

Murple wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:33 pm
Simek4 wrote:
Dieselgirl8 wrote:

WAO!
You got a Rex card!
TEM BUY CARD FOR 6G
My thoughts exactly.
If only college was free because it wasn't turned into a private business like in... France ?

What?

It's true.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:41 pm
Murple wrote:
Simek4 wrote:

My thoughts exactly.
If only college was free because it wasn't turned into a private business like in... France ?

What?

It's true.
Don't wish for free college. It's horrible. We pretty much have it over here and most of the people who get free college are idiots.

Simek4 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:30 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:41 pm
Murple wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

What?

It's true.
Don't wish for free college. It's horrible. We pretty much have it over here and most of the people who get free college are idiots.

... That's because as I said at some point in an argument somewhere: the US educational system is corporalised way too much: you either get a crappy free education or pay up for the good education... Ah, capitalism at its finest!

In France, every university/college is government owned.
Why? Well, it prevents private businesses pretending to be educational vessels.
The way the French educational system works: you should get the same quality of education as everyone else, for free, or you can pass a (free) exam to get into a highly prestigious university, eg: Paris' engineering school.
All you have to do is buy your supplies, and if you're below the average wage, you get 50% of it payed by the government.

So, although all universities are free, and some have more prestige than others, if you passed your A levels (BAC), you can get into any university, and if you got a very good mention in your specialty and the rest if your subjects, you can get into anything, basically.

All of this without ending up in crippling debt before you even get a job!

Yay!

And although I say free, it's actually payed through taxes.
Although, the total amount you pay through taxes is still pretty small, and you still don't go into debt.

On the subject of debt, the US really can't be trusted (total national debt of $22.03 trillion).

Now, who wants a debate on why how European taxes are paid is much, much, much better and less confusing than the US way?

Ah yes, thanks guys for giving fuel for an “America sucks” argument. Literally we could just stop those and no one would care.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:50 pm
Ah yes, thanks guys for giving fuel for an “America sucks” argument. Literally we could just stop those and no one would care.
Ya, your right, Nigel. Sorry. But, everyone will always try to make their country seem better in the eyes of others...... *ahem, Survivor*

Simek4 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:40 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:50 pm
Ya, your right, Nigel. Sorry. But, everyone will always try to make their country seem better in the eyes of others...... *ahem, Survivor*
Hehe.

Truth be told, France could never beat the US in terms of Armed forces, but at least we're not trillions in debt, so that's a great argument against America.

Honestly, and yes, I'm using another word to do with truth to start a second paragraph, every country sucks...

America sucks because of how the government clearly gives 0 fricks about its people, and it actually benefits them to indoctrinate them into unwilling and unknown ignorance.

France is possibly worse, it actually sucks because 1) People give 0 fricks about others.
2) It's literally shown through our politicians.
3) And depending on where you're from you're usually taught to stereotype and hate certain other parts (except the north, everyone hates the north for a reason).
4) People also hate every government, despite voting it in with a ~70% majority.
In democracy someone will always complain, but, and I'm not kidding when I say this: no matter what president gets elected, there are always massive riots somewhere in the country, the worst have been during Macron, despite him being literally the only president to have attempted to do everything, and I swear to the letter, that he said he would during his campaign (and as you can see, not everything he said he would do is great *cough* Why the Frick are you selling the airports of Paris?? *cough*).
Which brings me onto 5) Despite our pretty decent (above the US in world ranking on Google last time I checked) educational system, people still don't hear everything the politician is actually saying and vote based on one thing they might've heard somewhere.
And finally, 6) We have a no fricks attitude- I already said that.

How does a thread for

WATCHING THOSE WRIST ROCKETS!

Become political?

And how do you get such big text?

America sucks because of how the government clearly gives 0 fricks about its people, and it actually benefits them to indoctrinate them into unwilling and unknown ignorance.
At least your right about one thing. But what you probably don't know is that there is a movement against that. The real America is not the government, it's the people.

Return to “General discussion”